another day

Y/n stretched her legs as she waited for the rest of the students to come into the dojo. The door opened and Tory walked in. She took of her shoes quickly and headed straight for the dummy. Tory punched it as she gritted her teeth.

Y/n stood up and walked over to Tory "hey is everything okay—" Tory punched the dummy harder "leave me alone" she spat. "Are you sure—" Y/n started "Yes." Tory said. Y/n watched the blonde "If you need to talk...I'm here. I doubt you'd wanna talk to Kyler about it" Y/n said before walking back to her spot.

—————-

"There's a reason Miyagi-Do is so hard to learn" Y/n said as she walked down the mat. Students were lined up and were doing the movements Y/n and Robby were taught. "These blocks are incredibly precise" Robby said doing wax on and wax off. "Each one is designed to overcome a specific attack" Robby stoped in front of Tory.

"Show me Wax on, Wax off" Robby ordered. Robby got into his fight posting and punched at Tory. Tory blocked them using her new technique. "The more you learn Miyagi-Do, the tougher you are to defeat" Robby said.
"Except for one tiny flaw" Kreese interrupted. "Their entire styler is reactive which means their moves are all counter moves. That means we are in control" Kreese said. "And we can use that to set traps"

Robby turned back to Tory "show me paint the fence." He ordered. Robby punched at Tory, Tory blocked, but then Robby swept her legs. "Sorry, just part of the lesson" Robby said with a small smile. Tory clenched her jaw and flipped him down. She got on top of him and lifted her fist up in the air. "Enough! Nichols in my office" Kreese nodded his head to his office. "Continue the lesson" he told Y/n. She nodded.

Tory got off Robby and stormed off to Kreese's office.
Robby got up and fixed his gi. "Everyone, sand the floor" he said. Everyone began doing the movement. Y/n and Robby corrected anybody who did the movement wrong.
This continued to go on until class was over.

———————-

"Not gonna lie that was super boring" Andy said as she tied his shoes. "Whatever" Y/n mumbled as she finished putting on her shoes. From the corner of her eyes she saw Tory picking up her backpack and getting ready to leave.
Y/n hurriedly made her way over to the blonde "are you sure you don't wanna talk?" Y/n said. Tory turned around to look at Y/n.

"Why are you being so nice?" Tory asked. Y/n shrugged "We're on the same team now, I can't hate you forever." Y/n replied. Tory glanced around the room and it was clear for the most part. "Your mom got me fired from my job" Tory stated. "What? What the hell" Y/n muttered. "I'm sorry" Y/n said. "You should be" Tory said and began walking towards the door.

"Hold on" Y/n called out. Tory stoped and looked over at the h/c girl "I think I know somewhere you can apply to." Y/n revealed. "I don't need your help" Tory replied. "I can put in a good word for you" Y/n said. "I'll think about it..." Tory muttered before exiting the dojo.

Y/n exited the dojo seconds after and got into her car then drove to Andy's house.

—————

Another tiny chapter :)
The first two episodes of CK are a little slow.
The chapters will get longer soon.
hope you liked this and sorry for any typos.

bye-bye