*New Book & A/N*

Hey baes! 

 I know some of you are probably upset that a Jack Harlow fanfic won during the voting panel but fear not as Ashtray x OC was in second place and I WILL be writing one. I just ask that everyone gives me some time as I'm closing in on the last few weeks of school, along with finals week and regents so I probably won't write or release anything until I'm completely done with school. 

 On another note, I know some of you remember how stressed I would get with writing, my personal life, school, so on and so forth. The good news is that we're working to get me an IEP or 504 plan, the bad news is that it may take a while. We're aiming to have my evaluation done during the summer but there's no guarantee that it'll happen during that time. 
 My doctors and several people around me are saying a lot of my current diagnoses overlap with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) so we're arranging this evaluation so it isn't just word of mouth and instead, some sort of conclusion will be on record (whether it be ASD or not)

 Anyways, I hope all of you are doing amazing and I can't wait to start writing for you guys again. AND before I go, a little more news is that I plan on starting a youtube channel sometime soon (Its Life w/Lencii if anyone would like to support me). Me and a few friends are planning on vlogging on the last day of school and I'm going to turn all our clips into one nice vlog. We're even thinking about adding in a segment specifically for our favorite teacher.