003-Frienamies.

(A/N: Just for a little context, most of the scenes that take place at the store, take place at the apartment instead)

"Open the fuck up kid, I know your in there!" Fezco opened the door for me and Kat and I walked to the back where, for some reason, Ashtray was always at. "Hey, so Kat here needs to learn about Cryptocurrency, I'm gonna be in the living room," I walked out, plopping down on the couch and going on my phone. That was until I felt eyes practically burning into my soul.

"What's up your ass?" I put my phone down, now making eye contact with Fezco. "Thanks for helping with Rue and shit, I was scared for her man... She's like my little sister,"

"You sell drugs to your little sister? Brother of the year award goes to..." He sucked his teeth, a small smile creeping up on his lips. "Seriously though, your welcome. I'll talk to Mouse, He's more of a dad to me than an uncle and I'm the only person he'll ever actually listen to,"

"How'd you get into this shit? I mean I heard about your OD but selling?" Giving a small shrug, I sat up. "My mom was sick. Not like with cancer or some shit, she was a druggy. She had an OD one day and didn't wake up. Almost followed in her footsteps. I had to get right, make money. Mouse put me on and now I'm here, talking to you,"

"I get it, I got something like that going on... You good though, shit straight for you?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Yeah... I'm cool,"

Kat came out the back room. "Hey, I'm leaving, gotta head somewhere but thanks," She left leaving the rest of here. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" A large grin was plastered on my face. Fezco took the blunt from behind his ear and lit it, taking a few hits of it before sitting down next to me and passing it.

"How the fuck you get into drugs anyway? Weren't you like some good ass kid or something?"

"I was far from good. And that is for me to know and for you to never find out," Ashtray came from the back and stared us down. "What do you want, you little shit,"

"Finally you two are getting along,"

"Shut the fuck up, don't you have a bed time or something?" The ginger cleared his throat. "Actually, we gotta head down to the store... You can come if you want,"

"Nah, gotta go visit Jacobs,"

"You hang out with that asshole?" I scoffed at him. "He's my best friend, dickhead."

❃ǝuıɯɐdoᗡ❃

"What's your plans for the night?" I was laying on my stomach on Nate's bed as he got ready for god knows what. All my stuff was laid out as I took inventory and counted my money. "I'm taking Maddy on a date," He was practically admiring himself in his mirror. "She's a cunt, I don't like her. You should break up with her." He came in and flicked my temple.

"Dickhead, I wanna hang out with you," He sighed before looking back at me. "I'm sorry, look we can do something some other time. And get that shit off my bed," I groaned, placing everything in my bag. "Fine, I'll go find someone better to hang out with."

❃ǝuıɯɐdoᗡ❃

Ashtray and Fezco were the first place I stopped at, the chime ringed as the door closed behind me. "Thought you were hanging out with that Jacobs kid?"

"He's taking his bitch of a girlfriend out on a date so I'm taking you up on your offer of being miserable here with you," I placed my bag down on the counter and took a pack of papers. "Bruh, pay for that shit," He snatched it out of my hand and rung it up. With a huff, I handed him the money out of my bag.

"We could make some serious money together, Mouse would be pleased and it would give me someone to hang out with. If you couldn't tell, I don't like kids my age,"

Taking out my scale, I weighed an eighth and started rolling up. "You can roll up with those nails? Thought you would've ripped the paper by now," I let out a laugh. "Oh trust me, when I first was learning with nails, I ripped a thousand, but now... I'm golden," I held it up and he took it from my hands.

"Dude, I don't let anyone hit it before me when I roll," I jumped on his back and he surprisingly didn't fall. He lit it and handed it to me. "Happy?" I smiled, blowing the smoke in his face. "Very," Handing it to him he took a pull off of it. We were sitting on flipped over crates. It was dark and raining but we could't get wet because of the roof.

"Your cool, Dutchess... Cooler than I thought you would be. I thought you were some stuck up bitch," I chuckled. "Yeah, well everyone thinks that. Can't judge a book by its cover, Fezco. But you're cool too, I see why Rue likes being around you. Your vibe is good,"

By now, the joint was gone and were just talking about anything that came to mind. "We should hang out more," He smiled a bit before laughing. "Don't go all soft on me now, ginger. You're still a dickhead," He got up, about to go back in before turning to me. "You coming?"

❃ǝuıɯɐdoᗡ❃