"Rowan..." 

"Will you marry me? Again?" 

I chuckled and nodded slowly. "Yes. Yes, I would love to," I beamed before leaning forward and smashing my lips on his. 

Now finally, after the longest six months of planning and organizing and tons of help from my family and even Nate, who tried his best despite knowing nothing about Indian weddings, we were here. 

Rowan surprised me this time around, he was almost more invested and dedicated to having a perfect wedding than I was. He coordinated with everyone, arranged for everything, and made sure nothing was delayed. For the first time in my life, I saw Rowan Alastair Volkov look nervous and I loved it, the look was adorable on him. 

There was a knock on the door before it opened and Nate walked in with Leo by his side, their hands locked. Leo waved at me in his cute little baby-blue kurta. I waved back with a smile and his eyes widened and shot to my bangles as they jingled, making me laugh. 

"It's time. Rowan's waiting for you," Nate announced. 

"Let's go," Priya announced. 

Making it out of the room, we made it to the hall where the ceremony would take place. 

The way a bride walks down the aisle with her father in a Church wedding, a bride walks to her husband, generally with her brothers, holding a blanket of flowers above her head. 

Nate volunteered to carry it for me with Rohan since I had no brothers. 

"You ready?" Rohan asked me. 

I nodded eagerly with a chuckle as we began to walk to the mandap, which was essentially a temple porch under a stand-up, decorated tent, where a small fire pit sits in the middle with two seats behind it, for the bride and groom, and one next to it for the priest. All the guests have seats around the mandap itself but there's a seat for the parents of the bride and groom behind them, where my parents were already seated. 

My eyes finally landed on Rowan as I neared the mandap and I had to bite down on my bottom lip to suppress a giggle. I had never imagined Rowan in a sherwani but this was not what I pictured at all. Surprisingly, it looked like it belonged on him. 

He wore a classic black sherwani that had black and gold embroidery around the collar and a matching stole that he wore draped over one shoulder, although I will admit, it seemed like he was struggling a bit to carry that. He stared at me, only at me, as I approached him and I couldn't help but notice the way he blinked a bit more and swallowed a little harder. 

When I reached him and took his hand to maintain my balance as I pushed my heels off, a soft chuckle escaped me. "Are you crying, Rowan?" I whispered. 

"Never," he mumbled, bending down and helping me with the heels. He subtly wiped his cheek with the back of his hand on his way up and I watched him knowingly in amusement. "You look absolutely breathtaking, Lyubov." 

I gave his hand a squeeze and then we stepped up and took our seats, crossing our legs under us carefully. When I moved to unlatch our hands, he held on. I turned to him and found him already staring at me. "You can't look at me like that," I laughed quietly, bumping my shoulder with his.