COMMON PEOPLE - JJ MAYBANK (𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲)

COMMON PEOPLE — JJ MAYBANKlovers to enemies to friends to lovers

lovers to enemies to friends to lovers

COMMON PEOPLE — JJ MAYBANKlovers to enemies to friends to lovers

oc name.
skye cameron
faceclaim.
daisy keech(changeable)
character background.
skye lived in the cut with her parents and sister until her parents died. it was a car crash about a year before john b's dad disappeared(ward def had smthg to do with this...). skye and her sister savannah moved in the with aunt and uncle cameron in figure 8 and abandoned their cut friends. ward was not letting his nieces befriend pogues.
summary.
skye found a form of home on figure 8, having a nice group of 3 friends. she gets wrapped up with the pogues again when her and sarah catch john b returning the scuba equipment. skye runs off with jj after midsummers and is official a pogue once more. skye is really the brains of the group and helps with planned, blue prints, etc. john b finds out that ward was involved in the accident that killed skye's parents and is VENGEFUL for his friend. when john b tells skye she's really hurt but not overall surprised. skye never stopped supporting john b and when him and sarah "die" skye is shattered. living with ward makes her sick and she alternates between staying with her kook friends, kie, and the chateau. season one is really just jj realizing he never stopped loving skye and skye realizing how much she's missed him. season 2 and the search for the cross is really where the get back into their romanticness. they have a lot of kisses and ~sex~ but never really define their relationship. on the #savesarahcameron boat is where jj asks skye to be his girlfriend again.
friendships.
john b: really good friend, at some point mutual crush but skye broke his heart and that's the moment he created the "no pogue on pogue macking"
kiara: kie was PISSED when skye left, which makes skye really mad bc hello her parents died?? like have some empathy. their friendship heals eventually but not in the same way that sarah's and kie's does.
pope: they're very dear to each other and pope is the only one who skye was talking to after she left when he came by for grocery delivery.
3 kook friends you can name and faceclaim
family.
sarah: the only thing in the cameron house keeping skye sane. they get along from the second they move in together
rafe: rafe loathes skye. everything she is and everything she stands for rafe hates. skye wanted to be friends with him when she moved in, but that went out the window pretty quick
wheezie: pretty similar to wheezie's relationship with sarah
rose: avoiding each other at all costs
ward: hates that he's skyes guardian. "ungrateful bitch" is his fav nickname for her
savannah cameron: skye's older sister, good relationship, fc is up to you

apply here!
name;
username:
book: common people
changes:
password:

apply here!name;username:book: common peoplechanges:password:

gif by folklorelulls