TAINTED DREAMS - BLAISE ZABINI (𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻 ! )

TAINTED DREAMS — BLAISE ZABINIfriends to lovers

friends to lovers

TAINTED DREAMS — BLAISE ZABINIfriends to lovers

taken by.
-gilmoreszn

oc name.
hazel fawley
faceclaim.
luca hollestelle
character background.
hazel grew up in a pretty stereotypical pure blood household. her father gave up on hazel when she was born, he basically hides in his office all day avoiding his family. her mother tries to raise her but by age 16 all hazel can do is stitch a french knot and put her hair into a nice updo. draco, blaise, pansy, millicent, and hazel have been a group since before hogwarts. they all knew they'd end up in slytherin, hazel for her ambition.
summary.
it's very best friends to lovers. the story starts the summer before 6th year and everyone being there for draco as he gets his dark mark.( none of the other kids have a dark mark, they may be slightly associated with he who must not be named, but no marks.) they start their school year and it's just high key flirting all first term and hazel admitted to pansy and millie that she likes blaise a little bit more than friends. christmas break is when it really heats up. the malfoys have a christmas party(obviously?) and the kids are all up on draco's roof drinking bottles of wine. hazel is an extreme light weight and she's had like half a bottle to get drunk. hazel is a bit of a giggly sloppy drunk(pov: me) so blaise says he'll walk her home. he weeds her through the party with a lot of sexy touching moments and walks her home. when he takes her up to her room hazel tries to kiss him. blaise says he wants to kiss her but when she's sober. hazel wakes up the next morning and remembers trying to kiss blaise but acts like she doesn't remember. (of course she does) they spend the rest of christmas break really awkwardly and eventually their love comes to light. the rest of the books are up to you and keep their story going as long as you want.
friendships.
pansy: best friends, tell each other everything. pansmione is canon here and hazel is one of the only ones pansy tells
millicent: "millie" the completion of the trio. always the best at advice and picks up on all the blaise-hazel signals way before they do
draco: hazel is draco's mom friend and they get along really well. they're built for deep conversations and late night hugs.
family.
mother: basically raising her alone, not very good at parenting, let's hazel do whatever basically
father: loathes hazel for not being born a boy(carry on the bloodline yk?) and locks himself in his office all day

apply here!
name:
username:
book: tainted dreams
changes:
password:

apply here!name:username: book: tainted dreamschanges: password: