Why he is thinking like that?

I have never said anything in that way. Why don't he understand me?

If only you know how much I love your touchs..kisses..everything I like what you always does to me.

If only he knows how much I love him from the day my eyes caught his attention.

"Elli" I whispered softly while getting up from the bed so that I can go to him and calm his raging but he broke me more with his words further.

"Don't act like you care about me and love me like I do because you don't love me like I love you. I got to know about it last night only as you didn't accepted my love. " He said blankly without any emotion in his eyes which caused me scared.

I inched him while trying to shrug his hurtful words. As I neared him, he turned his back towards me showing me his arrogant attitude but I didn't care and hugged him from back and cried..

"Elli don't hurt me with your words. I really didn't mean in that way when I pushed you, I felt pain when you were biting me that's why I pushed you. I love your touches wolfy. I love your kisses too. Whatever you do to me, I love it so much. If you wanted to bit me again then you can, I won't say anything because I don't want to hurt you with my actions. Please don't ever say those hurtful words to me. My heart can't bear it"

I poured my heart out in front of him by expressing my love towards him..
But this idiot husband of mine has other ways to torture me..

"So, you love everything which I does to you but you don't have feelings for me, right? Great!! Just great!!"

My Elli uttered spitefully while jerking my hands away from his torso making me sad.

"Elli" I murmured staring at the floor in melancholy.

"Don't!! Just don't!! Go and get ready.. We are going to somewhere" He shouted at me menacingly and stormed out of the door leaving me alone in the room.

I indrectly expressed my love to him but why don't he understand..

My Elli is really a buddhu!!!

I stomped my feet angrily while wiping my tears..and walked to washroom to get fresh up with pool of tears.

I took a bath and got ready in jeans and a cute crop top and left my hair open.

My Anni will always wear a crop tops to seduce my anna whenever she fights with him. That's why I too wore a crop top, even though I don't know how to seduce my Elli, atleast I will try to gain his attention.

May be who knows, he will get cool down.

Yeah, you people might think that I am crazy because even though he shouted at me yet still wanting to patch up with him, right?

No, I ain't crazy...In any relationship, atleast one should compromise or else it won't survive.

In my case, my Elli isn't a person who get compromised in anything. So, I have to be the one to do that or else my relationship will broke and I don't want to happen to me because he might yelled at me now but later I am damn sure he is regretting it for yelling at me.

He just shouted at me in pain as he thought that I didn't love him back. That's it...but what he doesn't know is that he is the no.1 buddhu in this world.

Hehe!!

I giggled at him thinking about his buddhu attitude.

I went downstairs to kitchen and started cooking breakfast for both of us while humming a song with a cheerful smile.