"I know you don't want to be in the same room with me so yah!" Fred wiggled his brows smiling. I can't help but to roll my eyes at him, making him laugh. "I already arranged things for Chesca and you this morning. Hence, you can just relax if you wanted to."

"But, I'll just borrow Chesca of course!" Fred grinned. "I promised her we will play."

"Right, my love?" Fred told Chesca, using baby voice.

Oh my god!

"Dada pway!" my baby giggled. "Dada pway now!"

"Let's go!" Fred laughed. "Mommy already is getting grumpy. We should go before she turned into a scary dragon"

Chesca just giggled as they both walked out of the room.

She really loves his dad.

Am I okay with that? Of course. But am I really okay with that? No.

I know this is a selfish feeling. But I felt jealous, seeing Chesca so happy with Fred.

But I'll be happy, if that makes her happy.

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

Time check.

4:30 PM.

"You're excited baby?" I giggled, watching my daughter. "I'll finally introduce you to your auntie Sapphire and uncle George."

"Awty and awkewl?" she furrowed her brow. My baby really is a cutie.

"Yes my baby!" I smiled. "They're your godparents. You will love them so much. Your uncle George looks like your dada." I said as if she understands what I just said.

"Dada?" she said, still furrowing her brows. "Dada? Awkewl?"

"Yes bubba!" I giggled. "He's like your dada!"

"But I'm more handsome!"

I looked back and saw Fred wiggling his brows at me which made my eyes roll.

"You guys ready? George and Sapphire can't wait already" he smiled.

"Yes we are!" I smiled back. "Have you already told them? About Frenchesca?"

"Nope!" Fred answered. "I wanna surprise them ya know. As much as I wanted to tell George, I just told myself to shut up."

"Sharrap!" Chesca yelled.

Fred and I eyes widened from what Chesca suddenly said. Oh no! Fred and his mouth for fuck's sake.

"Fred! Come on! Could you please put a filter on your mouth everytime you're with Frenchesca!?!" I said, furrowing my brows at him.

"I'm sorrry okay?" he rolled his eyes. "I did not meant that."

"Baby?" Fred then turned to Chesca. "Do not say that again okay? That is only for Dada."

"Sharrap?" Chesca mumbled.

"Yes baby." Fred said, trying hard not to laugh. "Do not say that okay?"

"Owtay!" she giggled as she widened her arms, wanting her to be carried by Fred. "Dada!"

"Let's go?" Fred asked as soon as she carry Chesca. "I believe dinner's ready."

"Yeah!" I huffed a breath. "I think we should go now."