2

CHAPTER 2
• Frenchesca •

Natela's POV

"Mum, can I ask for a favor?" I said as I helped my mum prepare for our breakfast. "It's just a little favor"

"What is it?" she asked.

"Uhmm, you know I still have savings from the muggle bank but I think I need to take some money off of Gringotts." I sighed. "I need to buy another stock of Chesca's milk and nappies."

"Today?"

"Yes mum"

"Oh! Your grammy, papa and I will leave after lunch Ella. We will be taking your grandma to St. Mungos for her weekly check up" mum said. "Can't you go there? You can take Ezekiel to help you with Frenchesca"

"But mum.."

"Look honey, Diagon Alley is a huge place. I don't think Frenchesca's father will still be wandering over there." she explained. "Because I believe he already graduated. He's from your year right?" I nodded frowning. "What is his name again?"

"Gideon" I answered.

I can't even say his first name.

"Oh" my mum chuckled. "You liked a man named Gideon? He must be handsome tho"

"Mum" I whined. "Let's not talk about him. I'll just take Ezekiel with me and Chesca. We'll just go home immediately"

"Okay. Don't forget to bring Chesca an extra milk. She might get hungry"

"I know mum"

Fred's POV

"Is Sapphire coming?" I asked George. "She said she'll cook lunch for us. I haven't bought stocks in the fridge cause I expect she'll come"

"Oh fuck!" George yelled. "I forgot to tell you, she can't come today. Aunt Luisa told me her stomach is aching again"

"Do you think she's pregnant?" I asked. "She's been vomiting a lot these days"

"I don't know. But I hope she is" George said. "I'm actually trying to get her pregnant already" he chuckled. "I really hope she is"

"You really wanted to be a father?"

"I do Fred" George nodded. "How about you? Do you want to have a child?"

"Well of course. But how can I have a child when I don't even have a girlfriend" I scoffed.

"I don't believe you haven't fucked since Nat left" he grinned. I rolled my eyes at him and throw a pillow hard right onto his face.

"Condoms brother" I laughed. "I want to be safe"

"You're cheating on Natela"

"She left me Georgie. How can I cheat on her when I don't even know where she is?"

"You guys didn't have a closure" George raised his brows.

"I know" my voice suddenly saddened remembering what happened that night. "I'm losing hope now but I still love her. I still wanted her to come back. I wanted to be mad at her but I can't and I have no rights. I hurted her so much"

"You shoul've made her pregnant before so she can't leave" George chuckled.

"I never thought of that" I frowned. "Tho I never used condoms on her. We never used protection. I never gave her the potion you gave Sapphire"