6

Natela's POV

"Mum??!" I called yelling as I enter our kitchen. "Mum? Have you seen Chesca and I's luggages?"

"Oh that?" mum smiled. "Fred already took care of you and Chesca's luggages. He woke up early to apparate back and forth with your things." she smiled again. "Isn't he amazing?"

"No mum!" I frowned. "I can do that too!"

"But you didn't."

"Mum!" I whined. "I'm your daughter! You're supposed to side with me."

"He's already my son, Ella." mum smiled sweetly, carressing my arms. "He's the father of your daughter, so he is my son."

"Mum, stop saying that. He's just here beca--''

"Nat?"

Fred suddenly barged in the kitchen, holding my daughter, who's smiling widely as she plays with Fred's hair.

"Oh!" he furrowed his brows. "I'm sorry! Did I interrupt something? I just thought I'd see you here since you're not at the bedroom anymore."

"No it's fine" I sighed. "You just came in time."

"You sure?" Fred asked.

"Oh yeah!" I gulped. "Mum and I are just talking about baby stuff ya know?"

I heard mum giggled but I didn't mind and acted like we were not talking about the man who is standing right just infront of us.

"I see" Fred grinned. "You ready now?"

"Yeah." I nodded and turned to my mum. "We'll visit mum. I promise"

"I know honey!" my mum smiled. "Just take care of Chesca and we'll be fine."

"I'll miss you mum!"

"We'll miss you too Ella!"

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

"This is yours?" I asked as I roamed my eyes around the while premise.

"Nah!" Fred grinned. "This is George and I's. And Sapphire too, of course."

"Wow!" I muttered unconsciously.

I roamed around the whole place, and I didn't realize that I was already crying, smiling, from seeing the products displayed on their store.

This was their dream.

And now it isn't just a dream.

I'm so proud. I can't believe they made it.

"U-No-Poo" I whispered as I pick up their funny invention. I still can't believe that they're already earning from these. Once upon a time, Fred and George were just planning and laughing about these. And now it's here. "Wow! Just wow."

"Found something you like?"

I just smiled and shook my head. "How bout Chesca? Found something she like?"

"Oh darling! She likes it all" Fred laughed. "She's like her dada."

"Really?" I grimaced.

"Oh yeah!" Fred winked. "Anyway, George and Sapphire invited us for dinner. Is it okay?"

"Of course!" I smiled. "I missed them so much."

"Just them?"

"Can we go there a little earlier?" I changed the topic. "I just wanted to bond with Sapphire a little longer."

Fred just nodded his head.

Why the sudden attitude?

"You and Chesca can stay here in my room." he said as he toured us in his flat. "I'll be staying in George's room."