Taehyung never felt this much vulnerable. His body was enjoying every touch as it never felt like this before.....not even when he had sex with Eunwoo. Not gonna lie,but Taehyung was loving those sensual touches.

Taehyung felt something hard and warm sliding against his inner thighs, Taehyung slowly looked down and saw the monsterous size between his legs.

Taehyung gasped and shooked his head but again screamed with pleasure when Jungkook's mouth dug in his cunt and licking all the juices.

One hand of Jungkook stroked Taehyung's dick and the other one played with Taehyung's nipples. Taehyung arched his back in pleasure as his hands clutched around the bedsheets.

Taehyung wanted to shove Jungkook because Jungkook was touching the place where he never let anyone touch ....not even his husband.

Meanwhile Jungkook wasn't in any good condition too. Taehyung's scent was driving his crazy as he slurped the wetness between Taehyung's pussy lips.

Jungkook's eyes were flicking from red to brown telling how much he was trying to fight against himself but Jungkook end up giving in when Taehyung's sweet moans entered in his ears.

Jungkook started thrusting his tongue in a and out and stroked Taehyung's dick faster..

"Ang-ahh---ahh---!ahhh" Taehyung moaned as he came from his dick and pussy. Jungkook slurped and smirked as he again moved up and sneaked his one arm around Taehyung's waist protectively and kissed him.

Taehyung didn't get chance to kiss back as he felt Jungkook shoving his tongue in his mouth and Taehyung could feel the salty taste of his own cum.

Taehyung bit Jungkook's tongue suddenly when he felt a finger slowly thrusting inside his vagina. Taehyung's shaky hands rested over Jungkook's chest as he tried to push but when Jungkook's second finger thrusted in along with first one, Taehyung lost everything in pleasure.

Taehyung felt some air going inside his vagina as Jungkook scissored his fingers inside Taehyung. Taehyung clearly heard his wet walls separating from each other.

Such a lewd sound.

Jungkook's one hand was still protectively wrapped around Taehyung's waist as his nose nuzzled in Taehyung's neck. Taehyung too wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck .

Taehyung himself felt himself calming down when he sniffed on Jungkook's scent gland taking all the sweet scent inside his nose.

Jungkook tapped Taehyung's inner walls making Taehyung go crazy. Taehyung rolled his eyes in pleasure as he felt Jungkook's finger dancing inside his vagina.

"Ngh.....mhmm..." Taehyung moaned as felt Jungkook taking out his fingers which were covered in slick.

Jungkook broke the hug and his both hands were grabbing Taehyung's waist now. Looking at Taehyung with pure lust.

Taehyung's lips were swollen as his hairs were messy. Taehyung's neck and chest was covered with hickies and bite marks.

Jungkook jerked Taehyung's body towards himself as he sat on the bed on his knees. Taehyung gasped when Jungkook spread Taehyung's legs wider as much as he could.

He then pulled Taehyung more closer and started rubbing his hard paining dick over Taehyung's clit. Taehyung's hands went towards his pussy to do something because Jungkook was torturing him at this rate.

But Jungkook slapped Taehyung's pussy making Taehyung warn. Taehyung painfully grabbed over the bed sheets,eyes shut in desperation.

Jungkook threw Taehyung's legs over his shoulder making Taehyung stay in painful position. He but Taehyung's inner thighs as Taehyung's shoulders started aching from the position.

Jungkook finally let Taehyung be in a comfortable position.
Jungkook rubbed his dick over Taehyung's clit  and his dick was covered with Taehyung's slick now.

"Ah--ah--!!---ahh--!" Taehyung screamed in pain when he felt his walls stretching painfully. Something too big just inserted inside him.

Taehyung's slender fingers grabbed Jungkook's length as it was hurting so much but Jungkook cared less. He had prepared Taehyung enough. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hands as kissed them like they were couples.

Taehyung found Jungkook's actions so much confusing but he knew that they both were in the moment of heat.

Jungkook slowly inserted himself inside Taehyung and when he was halfway, Taehyung started thrashing in Jungkook's hold.

"AAHHHHRGGGHHH!!" Taehyung screamed painfully as his nails dug in Jungkook's back when he felt Jungkook going all in once. Taehyung could feel Jungkook's throbbing dick deep inside his womb,as his pussy was throbbing itself.

"Ah---ahhh!!!----n-no! Ahh!" Taehyung's whole body bounced up and down as Jungkook started thrusting in Taehyung mercilessly.

Taehyung felt something coming out from his vagina and it wasn't slick for sure. Taehyung felt his inner walls buring but the pleasure was too much to notice the pain.

Taehyung saw Jungkook's dick moving inside his stomach. Taehyung could see the bump. Jungkook pressed iver Taehyung's abdominal area where his dick was.

Where Jungkook moaned in pleasure, Taehyung cried in pain. It was too much but his body seemed to enjoy it.

Taehyung felt something coming over from his dick and then he realised that he was peeing because of overstimulation. Jungkook pulled out when he felt himself getting wet down there.

He chuckled when he saw what Taehyung did.

"You literally pissed over me? Now allow me." Jungkook said making Taehyung's eyes widened when he felt Jungkook again thrusting deep inside his womb.

Soon Taehyung felt something warm filling his womb and the liquid wasn't stopping.

It was buring inside him. Taehyung tuen realised thar Jungkook just dumped his load deeo inside him. Taehyung felt an urge to vomit when he felt so full.

Jungkook pulled out and Taehyung's pussy squirted everything out. Jungkook saw his own pee coming out from Taehyung's pussy  along with blood.

Jungkook loved it......not only his demon but Jungkook was also satisfied. They never felt this much pleasure.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

This was my first time writing a smut about boy pussy Taehyung and believe me .....I felt so weird because I've never written such things. I've only read em😂

Anyways, I'm sorry if it was bad.

Love y'all

Byeeeee ~~~~

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜