Y/n: That's great. Can you give it to me tomorrow?

Seungcheol: Sure. We'll also reveal them about us. I love you dear.

Y/n: I love you too Cheolie.

The call ended and your door opened revealing Wonho.

Wonho:
Hey how are you doing?

Y/n:
I'm doing great oppa. Come and have a seat.

Wonho:
But you always look disturbed. We feel like you are distancing yourself from us.

Y/n:
I'm just stressed because of the university work oppa. Since I'm graduating, I've got a lot of projects.

Wonho:
Is that so! Do you need any help with that? Do you want to finish it alone?

Y/n:
Me and Irene unnie are teamed up for the projects. I'll be fine oppa. Just these 3 months. I'll be free and graduation will be over.

He just chuckled and you both gone downstairs for dinner. After dinner you just slept while thinking about the next day.

THE NEXT DAY

Just as Seungcheol said, he came along with Joshua and Jeonghan. You didn't come downstairs because all of them are present there. So you continued to have a talk with the girls.

Irene: And then the great Chou Tzuyu got suspended!

Y/n: It was before months unnie. You all are elder than me, so tell me what you all did before entering this university.

Irene: Well, I worked as a make-up artist before joining here.

Joy: I was a nurse but my father wanted me to be a doctor.

Wendy: Me and Seulgi worked in our fathers office.

Yeri: I worked as an assistant for a make-up artist.

Y/n: So I'm the only one who completed high-school before joining here.

Irene: We all mostly did our major here. So everyone respect us mostly me.

You heard your door being opened and saw that it was none other than Seungcheol. You smiled a little and turned to the girls.

Y/n: I'll call you all later. Bye everyone.

Red Velvet: Bye Y/n.

You got up from your seat and locked the door. He came and sat on your bed.

Seungcheol:
Give me your laptop. Woozi put that in a pen drive.

Y/n:
Here you go Cheolie.

You took a seat beside him and watched him going through the files that Woozi gave him. After a few minutes of waiting, he called you to view what Woozi got.

Name: Chae Hyerin
Spouse: Chae Youngmin
Kids: Chae Hyungwon, Chae Y/n.

Seungcheol:
Is she your mother?

Y/n:
Yes. Show me more.

She was involved in a car accident before 14 years. She made it out alive and is now in Japan. Her child Y/n and her husband are dead. She suffered from memory loss. Currently she is a house wife.