𝙳𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

"Whoa..."

Olivia winced as a boy in a yellow vest shouted after Rudy and another man with a smile

Too loud. New people. He's looking at you. He hates you. Your outfit is horrible. You probably look like an idiot.

Her chest tightened and breathing picked up. Jack glanced over as she picked the cuticles of her nails. His hand took hers before he frowned.

His two hands rubbed hers and he brought them to his mouth, blowing hot air on them. She blushed as he smiled and dropped one hand. "They're cold."

Jack places a quick kiss on them before locking their fingers and walking to the boy. "Hey, I'm Jack. How ya doing?" He smiled as he faced the new boy and held his hand out to shake.

"So, what do you losers do all day around this dump? Sit around and do Ka-rat-e?" The boy asked as he waved his limbs and switched attitudes in a second.

Olivia frowned and flinched back at the quick movements and rude tone. Her empty hand clenched the drink and took a quick sip.

The sweet flavor didn't quench her fear.

"Yo, pretend to know karate? Check this out." Jerry smirked as he approached the boy. He took a deep breath and swayed on his feet, "Go ahead and show him, Jack."

Olivia freely laughed as Jerry returned to the line they made and Jack rolled his eyes. She shook her head and took a few steps back, like everyone else. Jack readied himself at the fighting dummy. She clapped as Jack kicked the head off of the fake man.

Olivia smiled and raised her hand, Jack was quick to return the action. Before anything else could be said or done she was shoved out of the way, Jack catching her before she could fall.

"That was nothing. You want to see some real karate moves?" The boy asked as he winked at her, as if he hadn't tried to make her fall a few seconds ago.

He snatched the bow staff from Milton and puffed out his chest, almost like he was trying to get the team to flinch. It partly worked as Olivia and Milton winced.

With a smirk the boy walked off the mat, twirling the staff with a war cry. For a moment she wondered if Rudy and the big guy could hear tem, and if they did why didn't they come out?

As he soon ran out of breath he turned around, hitting all the top class trophies off of the wall. Everyone gasped and quickly rushed behind what was left of the dummy.

Olivia was pushed against Jack and Jerry, her hands covering the loud song from her ears and her forehead pressed between the shoulderblades of Jack.