𝙳𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗

ابدأ من البداية

Milton gave him an 'are you serious?' look as Eddie turned around and rolled his eyes. "I'm going to go get a smoothie."

Olivia lightly gasped as he walked past her. She went to say something but Eddie was quicker "Strawberry Mango, I remember."

Olivia grinned and muttered a 'thank you'. Eddie nodded back and walked out.

"No. No!" A voice cried out. Everyone turned to Rudy's door at the sound of plunging and his saddened yells. "It's not your time!"

"What's going on in there?" Miton asked. "Rudy's toilets clogged again." Jack rolled his eyes. Olivia sighed at his annoyance.

She wrapped her arms around herself as she looked around in boredom. Kims jaw dropped as Rudy opened the door, he had on plastic suspenders, bright orange rubber gloves, and a mining hat - that included a light.

Kim grabbed Olivia by the waist and pulled her back as Rudy stumbled out.

"Poor Myrtle. I almost lost her. Twice I had to p-p-plunge her back to life." He stuttered as he made weird hand motions. Olivia wrinkled her nose and shook her head, quite disgusted by the topic at hand.

She wished she had left with Eddie.

"How do you know if a toilet is a boy or girl?" Jerry asked, pointing his finger in two different directions for each option.

"Well, you take the top off the tank and reach your arm in. An na na an-" His voice became muffled as Jack covered his ears and Miltion shouted at him.

Jerry stared wide-eyed in horror and Kim's jaw dropped. Olivia didn't know what Rudy had said next but she was quite glad she didn't know.

"Rudy focus, the new owner of the mall is going to be here any second!" Kim remembered as the hands on Olivia's head and waist were removed.

"Hey, you guys gotta check this out!" Eddie yelled as he rushed into the dojo, two smoothies in hand and a piece of thick paper wedged between them.

Everyone rushed over, Jack taking the bright pink unopened smoothie from him and a straw. He handed it to Olivia as Kim turned the flier to look at it.

"Wow, they finally moved the baby changing area out of the food court." she said with wide eyes. The thought partly ruined Olivia's mood for a smoothie but she shrugged and opened the straw anyway.

"And if you ask me that was a big step in the right direction." Kim waved her nose.

Olivia giggled before turning to Jack. He turned, having noticed the movement but was softly wacked between the eyes. His brows furrowed as his eyes crossed, only making Olivia laugh more.

The straw wrapper fluttered to the ground and in front of his feet as she stuck the plastic into the lid. Jack smiled and looked at her in amusement as she sipped her drink.

With a head shake he bent down and picked up the trash that Olivia had completely forgotten.

"Whoa, look at the huge new parking lot." Milton smiled as he also snatched the brochure.

"What a minute, where's our dojo?" Rudy asked.

Olivia frowned and pulled away, her eyes crinkled as she gently took the flier. Her drink almost slipped as her lips opened. "That parking lot is our dojo."