"Ms.Chou?." Tzuyu immediately closes the door as she looks at Sana's secretary.

"Did you find Ms.Minatozaki?."

"Uhmm, she's not here," Tzuyu said. "Excuse me." Tzuyu excuses herself as she quickly walks away.

Meanwhile, Sana and Kenshi hear the door so they walk closer to it. Kenshi open the door and he saw Sana's secretary.

"G-Good Morning Mr.Okada."

"Good Morning..."

Sana walks closer to them. "Oh, Ms.Minatozaki."

"Are you the one who opens the door?."

"N-No. Ms.Chou is here earlier."

"Tzuyu?."

Kenshi looks at Sana.

"Yes. She told me that you're not inside."

"Where is she?."

"She leaves already Ms.Minatozaki. by the way here is the proposal of KT enterprise."

"Okay, thank you."

After talking to her secretary Sana and Kenshi went inside the office.

"I think the kiss helps you," Kenshi said as he seated. "Tzuyu probably saw it. When you heard that Tzuyu was there earlier I can see the worries in your eyes. She's probably hurt right now Sana, You must do something."

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu stayed on the rooftop. Seeing Sana kissing someone breaks her heart.

She knows to herself that she doesn't have the right to complain since Sana and Kenshi are legally married and she thought that Sana is now slowly falling to her husband.

"Should I give up already??." Tzuyu mumbled as she feel a sting in her heart.

Sana tried to call Tzuyu but the latter isn't responding so she decided to check Tzuyu inside her office but she didn't see the latter there.

"Ms.Minatozaki?."

"Where's Tzuyu?."

"Ms.Chou went outside the building. Her friend picked her up here."

"Ah okay."

-

Dahyun picked up Tzuyu as they went to Jeongyeon's bar.

"What happened to her?." Jeongyeon curiously asked.

"She's heartbroken Jeongyeon Unnie," Dahyun said.

"Is it because of Sana Unnie?." Chaeyoung asked.

"Mmmm."

"Tzu, if you can't bear the pain already it's okay to give up. You deserve to be happy too. Don't Lock yourself with Sana."

"Jeongyeon Unnie is right Tzuyu ~ ah. Don't you think it's time for you to move on?."

"I think so.." Tzuyu sadly said.

"You know what Tzu, let's hang out together and find girls," Chaeyoung suggested. "I need to forget Somi too, so let's go to the bar often." She added.

"Ya, Chaeyoung ~ ah. Tzuyu is more loyal to you. Don't influence her."

"I'm more loyal than her."

"Yeah, before.."

"Whatever Dahyun Unnie."

"I know some girls, if you want I will introduce you guys to them," Jeongyeon added but Tzuyu stood up.

"I will go now Jeongyeon Unnie."

"Where are you going? Are you leaving already???."

"Mmmm, I will meet someone."

"Who?." Dahyun asked.

"Someone I want to talk to. Someone I want to see at this moment."

-

Mina is currently on the filming site as she received a message from Tzuyu. She immediately asked her manager's permission to meet Tzuyu and luckily her scene is already done so the manager allowed her.

Mina went to the Han River where she will going to meet Tzuyu.

There are someone people there but she didn't care. She's wearing a mask and cap so they still do not recognize her.

After walking for some minutes she already found Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"Mina Unnie.."

Mina smiled as she seated beside her. "Are you okay?."

"I'm not." Tzuyu's voice cracked as her tears slowly fall from her eyes.

"Tzuyu ~ ah..."

"My heart is in pain. I'm sorry but I need you right now Unnie.."

"Shhhhh.." Mina leans closer and hugs Tzuyu tightly. "I'm here now. Please don't cry Tzuyu ~ ah.." Mina said in a sweet and calm voice.

xxxxxxx