"Aye Mikey" "Mikey where you going?" They heard as they looked over to a group of teenaged boys around Mikey's age.

But one boy stood out to Mikey, he had on a hoodie with Rai on it and said "MY GIRLFRIEND" in all caps which made Mikey point at him shaking his head in disgust.

Rai seen this and looked at the boy in disgust as she mugged she let go on Mikey's hand about to walk over there but her Guard stopped her and telling her that cameras was out

" But that's Disrespectful E" Rai said walking out of the gym.

"People gone do and say disrespectful things all the time it's just how you react towards it" He said making her sighed.

Meanwhile Mikey was pissed he lost his game and this same dude is trolling him once again. Yeah Mikey's knows him.
It's nothing new this dude does it all the time. Randy that is he's name, Randy as been trolling Mikey for everything he does.

For interviews, Bad games, and Relationships. Heavy on the Relationship part, He always trolled Mikey even tho he plays basketball also.

"Bro I'm finna take that shit off him" Mikey said walking off from his guard and father but Mahlon stopped him.

"Nah I'll go do it you got to much to offer for just this lil situation, I'll be back" Mahlon said leaving standing alone as  Rai walked over to him.

"What's going on" She asked as he shook his head.

"I'll tell you later" he said as his dad came back with the hoodie in his hands.

"What he say?" Mikey asked.

"He just wants clout off of you just don't pay attention to it"Mahlon said as Mikey grabbed the hoodie out of his hands.

Rai closed the door of Mikey's hotel room as she seen him lay down in the bed without saying anything, She went over and sat next to him.

"Are you gonna tell me what happened today?"She asked as he ignored her which made her scrunched her face.

"You told me you was gonna tell me so tell me Mikey"

he ignored her as she took her mask off and sitting her purse down before pulling the cover off of him.

"Michael!" She shouted sounding just like her mother.

When she said that made him glare at her, she looked straight at him waiting for him to say something.

" What happened? Do you know that dude?" She asked.