❤neko moxie❤oneshot part 1

Exetior was waking alone at nighttime when he hears baby crying.

Exe:huh?!a child?!here?!

He goes to where he heard the baby and sees a little baby girl with cat ears and tail..while covered in a small but Byron pale pink blanket. Exetior eyes wrided and gently picks her up.

Exe:shh~shh~your ok~

The baby neko looked at him and placed her small hand on his nose.
Exetior couldn't help but say 'awe' at that moment while a creepy men stared in the trees silently.exe sense him and with a Swifted claw movement behind him...after 18 seconds later the same men falls down trying to hold his now split open neck..then goes lump while Exetior takes the child to moon's house.

______________________________________************************************

Moon or Elizabeth was just cooking food while sonic and tails talks about the chaos emeralds when someone knocks at the door.

Tails:huh...whos at the door?

Sonic:hehe...ill get it...

Sonic goes to open the door and comes back with Exetior wet from the rain.tails got up and runs to the bathroom to grab a towel for him.

______________________________________************************************

Exetior explained what happened and shows them the baby girl.elizabeth holds her while the guys go and ask around for the child's parents but....nothing...

After 2 years later

Moxie is a toddler but can't talk yet.eliza watched over her until Lord X ask his brother...(aka sonic.exe or Exetior)..to bring the child to there world....eliza was very sad but exe promises that his big brother won't hurt the baby.

The next day

Tails,sonic and elizabeth say goodbye and waves while Exetior takes her to his brothers world...a broken,dark and lovecraften world dulled with death and fear...

Will she be alive?

______________________________________************************************

*end of part 1*

Requested by moxie.

MoxieNewAccount