𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Začít od začátku

Pacing around the hospital, there were a load of thoughts still running through Keon's head.

Was she already dead?

I know she tried to call me, I know it. And I wasn't there to even save her. That's supposed to be my job and I wasn't even there. If I was there she wouldn't be in this situation right now.

If we weren't together she wouldn't be in this situation right now.

I didn't even say I loved her yet .. feel like I waited too long.

-
"Scuse me sir" A police officer said snapping Keon out of mesmerization.

Keon didn't respond, he continued staring at the wall. It's almost as if his body felt numb, like he couldn't even move his lips to speak.

"Sir" the officer repeating waving his hand in front of Keon's face making Keon mug him.

"Fuck u want" he spat furrowing his eyebrows waiting for a response impatiently.

"Sir I need to ask you a few questions about- bruh get the fuck out his face you see he going through sum and you tryna question him for what?" Kamora said lightly shoving the officer out of Keon's space.

"Ma'am I'm gonna need you to watch your tone with me. There is an active investigation going on and the only way for us to find out who did this is if we get information."

"I said what I said, y'all need to at least wait till we find out if she even alive" she said sniffling sitting down a seat across from Keon.

"We'll be back." The officer said exiting out of the hospital leaving Keon and Kamora. They were both thinking the same thing, and didn't really know what or how to feel.

A few minutes later, Kianna's father and Mother rushed in breaking the silence as they nearly ran to the front desk.

"Where's my daughter?" Camil asked with tears in her eyes while Damon tried to calm her down but he was also feeling the exact same way.

Regardless of what they went through, that was still their daughter and they'd love her through whatever.

Kianna may not realize it, but the love they had for her was and will always be there despite any conflict.

"She's currently in surgery, you can seat yourself in the waiting area until further notice." The nurse said pointing over to the waiting area.

"Oh my God, lord please bless my baby to be okay, lord please" Camil said palming her face as her and Damon made it to the waiting area sitting a few seats down from Keon and Kamora.

"Keon, do you know what happened?" Damon questioned Keon who's face was almost red as if he'd been crying for hours.

At first, Keon didn't respond. He didn't feel the need to, he didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment.

Eventually, Damon caught the hint and just left it alone.

-
𝖪𝖤𝖮𝖭 𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤

As I sat there, heart still beating faster than a mf, it felt like I was hearing my name be called from a familiar voice— way too familiar.