"Come on Kota. Get on my back." Elena said, gesturing for Kota to do so. "Can't you just use your quirk to carry me down?" Kota asked, Elena shook her head. "It'll be tiring for me. I don't wanna risk using my quirk too much for the sake of this." Elena sighed, looking at Kota. He only nodded before he got on her back. "Are you able to stand on your own, Midoriya?" Elena asked worryingly.

Izuku only nodded before jumping down the cliff and landing on the ground. Elena did the same before they began running.

As they ran and ran, Kota held onto for dear life on Elena. Luckily he was pretty comfortable with her, so he even managed to snuggle into her shoulder.

Finally, they found Aizawa running their way. "Hey, look!" Kota said. "Sensei!" Midoriya yelled. "Midori-" Aizawa began, just before sighing at the sight of his body. His right arm was broken and torn up as his face was pretty beaten too. He looked at Elena in slight disappointment before he sighed.

"Sensei...I'm glad." Midoriya began, "it's terrible! There are a ton of things I need to tell you. First there's something I need to tell Mandalay..Please take care of Kota." Midoriya continued as he rambled, giving Kota to Aizawa.

Elena noticed Aizawa trying to talk to the boy multiple times to no avail. 'He's on a high of adrenaline.' Elena and Aizawa thought at the same time.

Just then Izuku began running. "Hey! Midoriya. Those injuries, you did it again, didn't you? Did you forget about what happened in Hosu? " Aizawa asked. "And Elena! You're a target, you can't be running off like that. You could be captured when you least know it. Not to mention, neither of you are allowed to fight." Aizawa scolded mildly.

Elena lowered her head. "So tell Mandalay this...." Aizawa said. Elena's head raised as she looked at her teacher. "That every student in Class B and Class A, in the name of the pro hero, Eraser Head,  are granted permission to engage in combat!" Aizawa continued. Elena smiled in slight pride as Aizawa approached. Midoriya nodded. "I'll go ahead." Izuku said before running. Elena stood in place.

Aizawa approached her, putting his hand on her head as he ruffled her hair. "You're a target. Be careful. If I find out that you got caught, I'll give you detention for a month." He smirked down at her like a proud father. Elena nodded and laughed before she took off into the sky. "I'll be careful." She yelled before she flew away.

Kota looked at Aizawa, tears filling his eyes. "Will Elena and Izuku be okay..?" He asked as tears continuously welled up in his eyes. Aizawa nodded. "Both are strong and stubborn. They will be okay." Aizawa said as he hugged Kota a little.

Elena heard Mandalay's announcement, stating that everyone was allowed to engage in combat. Just then Elena saw a single explosion emit somewhere in the forest. "Found him." She smirks.

She flies in that direction, seeing them fighting a certain villain. Suddenly she heard Mandalay's voice again. "We have discovered two of the villains' targets. It's someone going by the name of Kacchan, and Elena! These should try to avoid combat and acting independently. Understood?" Mandalay asked. Elena's eyes widened upon hearing her best friend's name.

She saw Katsuki running along the forest towards the villain. Just then, the villain launched hundreds of blades towards him. Elena was quick to stop the blades with her quirk, making them stand just in place. She landed just in front of Katsuki, her hands  up as red lightning surrounded her,

"Elena?!" Katsuki asked. Todoroki launched some ice in front of them to make sure Elena didn't use up her power. "Don't go rushing carelessly into anything!" Todoroki yelled. Elena looked at Katsuki and Todoroki. "They're after us, in reality we should be hiding. Especially if...he's here." Elena mumbled, stumbling over her feet a little. Katsuki held her shoulder to keep her up straight.