Heaven VS Hell

The cool summer breeze lashed out at her face, her platinum blonde hair whipped all around her like a misty white veil. Her icy blue eyes shimmered in the light of the full moon, those same icy blue eyes of a Soul Reaper Captain, who had killed so many in cold blood. As a Soul Reaper, she was expected to kill the Hollows and anyone else who threatened the souls of humans or theSeireitei,and sometimes that job had required her to kill Rouge Soul Reapers, like her brother Gin. Even now she could still see her blade cutting though his pale skin, like a hot knife cuts through butter. She could still see the sorrow in those beautiful blue eyes of his, and even now, it made her sick. Head Captain Yamamoto had given her the orders to take down Gin, as well as anyone else who tried to stop her.

Saline didn't understand why he had asked her, because at the time she was one of the newest Soul Reaper Captains in the Soul Society, but after a while she figured it out. Saline was suppose to be one of the strongest Soul Reapers there was, and of course, people only thought this because Saline's brother was Gin Ichimaru. Gin was truly a strong Soul Reaper, he was even a Captain before he had gone rouge. Gin was someone that no one hardly ever challenged, unless they had a death wish. He was one of those people you didn't talk to unless you wanted aheavy use of sarcasm and mocking politeness, or a death wish. Most Soul Reapers, even Soul Reaper Captains found Gin a little unsettling jut by looking at him.

It wasn't because he was “ugly” or he “looked” awkward, it was mostly his determiner and his persona. Gin had silver colored hair, and he always kept his eyes narrowed into slits, which rarely opened fully, and when they did his sky blue colored eyes came into view, pulling his true beauty out to the surface. A lot of people also thought of Gin as unsettling because he always had that wide mocking smirk on his face, which was only wiped off on rare occasions of annoyance, surprise, confusion or even sadness. It never bothered Saline, none of his characteristics bothered her, which puzzled some people. Saline always found comfort in her brother, even when she was fighting him, she felt like if she were to drop her Zanpakuto, he'd stop.

Saline laughed at all the times people would compare her to Gin, all the things that were different and all the things that were the same, was so uncanny. Salines platinum blonde hair and her icy blue eyes were only minor differences between the two. Saline was stronger than Gin, her own Zanpakuto, Shi No Tenshi meant Angel Of Death, while her brother Gin's Zanpakuto, Shinso meant God Spear. Even the two swords names were completely opposite, like Heaven and Hell, the two would always clash. Saline's persona was all together different from her brothers, she was serious, and deadly. Which, Gin was too, he just didn't come off as “serious” as much as he did sarcastic. Saline was an assassin, she was trained to be quiet and strike when the time was correct. Gin, on the other hand, was never silent and always announced his presence with his Spiritual Pressure.

Even though Saline acted like killing her brother was nothing to her, it still hurt. It hurt to know that she took her own brothers life, all because her head Captain asked her to. If it would have been Captain Hisagi or Captain Kuchiki asking her to take her own brothers life, she would have told them to go to Hell. Sadly, Saline had to live with this pain; the pain of losing a loved one, the pain of killing so many in cold blood, and the blood that stained her pale hands. Saline sighed, just by her thinking about it all her pushed back pain was building up again. The annoyance, the stinging of her heart, the pounding her head; all of it, just building up.

Saline clinched her hands into a tight fist, turning her skin a light red from the pressure. “Damn it..” She whispered, she had let her emotions take control again, she had let herself start to fall apart. Saline bit the inside of her lip, causing a blood pocket to form and burst. Saline slowly breathed out, trying to relax, and let go of all these pinned up emotions. Which didn't last long, Saline could feel the presence of another, she felt as if someone was watching her fall to pieces. She kept her eyes closed, acting completely clueless on the situation, like she had been trained to do.