~Ch 7~ Who knows?

Normal POV:

The regulars watched in surprise as the boy named Masahiro started chuckling, after all that was the first "normal" expression they had seen come out of him (Shin-chan: You only knew him for like 3 hours!)

Quick Ryoka's POV:

Ryoka decided to have some fun today, after all "Masahiro" character is supposed to be mischevious, playful, and likes to tease others, he appears like a stoic person at first, but if she trusts them she will show them who Masahiro really is. Ryoka decided that the regulars earn enough of her trust to let them see Masahiro's real personality.

And back to Normal POV:

"Now that the awkward moment has past why don't we have some fun?" Masahiro said with a semi-playful grin. The regulars were shocked, he acted like a completely different person then he did before. Masahiro seemed to have noticed the regulars shocked looks and grinned. "Careful, you'll let flies in" and if that was the cue, Eiji started choking because a fly actually went in. Masahiro snickered. The regulars smiled well except Tezuka, it seemed like maybe they will be good friends, but his previous personality still made them curious. Masahiro then started talking. "If your wondering, both this personality and the previous personality are both me, and (he turns to Eiji) I don't have a favourite animal, I like all kinds, (turns to Inui) My favourite drink is orange juice, (turns to Fuji) And no, I didn't stalk you I was just sleeping in the tree.(turns to Oishi) And don't worry the tree branches are surprisingly comfortable. (finally turns to Tezuka) And yes I play tennis in case you haven't seen my tennis bag.

There was a peaceful silence...

Masahiro just grinned and said"and no, I am not physic."

'He read our mind again!' thought Inui, Oishi, and Eiji.

Tezuka kept his stoic face but was surprised on the inside.

Fuji snapped his eyes open for a moment, then closed them again, and chuckled in surprise.

Masahiro then turned and got his tennis racket out, "Now then..." He turned to them and smirked "You all owe me 3 matches each."

There was another peaceful silence...

"Huh?"

"What do I need to repeat myself?" chuckled Masahiro raising an eyebrow.

Fuji then asked with a widening grin, "And why should we?" he asked interested in the answer.

All the regulars leaned in, even Tezuka who was kind of curious in why a young boy would ask them for a match against them, the tennis regulars. (Shin-chan: Was he just praising himself?)

Masahiro just walked to the court and turned around and said with a teasing grin, "Because I said so." He said simply.

Eiji and Oishi anime-dropped while Inui was scribbling furiously mumbling something about a quick change of attitudes, and a blunt personality. Fuji just grin just became wider, he was getting every bit more interested in this boy. Tezuka stayed as stoic as ever.

Either way, once they recovered they all smiled, well except for Tezuka. Masahiro frowned at this. He walked up to Tezuka and gave him a small look through narrowed eyes, "I smiled for you so smile back."He said bluntly. Everyone gave him a surprised look, Tezuka's eyes widening ever so slightly, meanwhile Masahiro continued, "you know if you keep that stoic face up your going to get a lot of wrinkles when your older, and if you think your being polite, let me tell you something being polite is another way of not offending that person, meaning making that person happy, but here's some common sense, just smile. They always smile back. Like this" Masahiro gave Tezuka a small grin. What surprised them all was that Tezuka's mouth went up in the tineist form to create a grin. He quickly hid it in realizing that he let his guard down. Masahiro just smiled, "even the most stoic person can't hold back a real smile, Mr. I-don't-want-anyone-to-see-my-smile"

Eiji burst out giggling, while Oishi tried to hold it in, but failed miserably. Fuji just chuckled like usual, but his seems to go on longer then usual, Inui just scribbled in his moment the splendid moment of seeing Tezuka smile(though barely) Masahiro then seemed to realize something important (Shin-chan: Ryoka is a great actress) " Oh yeah I injured my ankle in the fall, so I can't play tennis without it hurting." Realizing that it was true, many things happened: 1- Eiji started apologizing like crazy again. 2- Oishi being the mother hen asked if she needed help. 3-It was already 4:20 pm, the regulars promised to meat Taka (Kawamaru Takashi) at his sushi shop at 6:00.

Masahiro started patting Eiji's head to calm him down and told Oishi as long as he didn't stress his ankle to much it was fine, then announced "Sorry everybody, I have an errand to run, later"She took out her skateboard again and rode off (Shin-chan: Didn't she just twist her ankle?), but then a sudden voice stopped her, "Will we be seeing you again?" She was to far away to idetify the voice, but just turned and gave a fairy prince worthy smile (Shin-chan: It looked more like a cocky mysterious smirk to me...)

Masahiro talked, the regulars could see her mouth moving , but no words came out, then he rode away. The regulars were kind of disappointed that they didn't catch what she said until they felt a breeze, then they heard a familiar gentle voice mixed in the wind,

"Saaa~ who knows?"