I was shocked at the boy, he was disabled. 

"Hey," The boy said getting a closer look at Aang,"You're a real air bender," He gave a big smile,"You must be the Avatar! Thats amazing! I've heard stories about you,"

"Thanks," Said Aang scratching the back of his head embarrassed.

"Wow! This glider chair is incredible," Sokka said, examining the glider.

"If you think this is good, wait until you see the other stuff my dad designed," The boy said.

We followed the boy into the temple. I was amazed but also concerned. Tubes and pipes lined the inside of the temple. It was technology at it's finest, but Aang looked sad. This was his people's home and it was changed suddenly to him. I worried in the back of my mind.

"Wow!" Sokka said, still mesmerized by the machinery, he ran over to see it up close.

"Yeah, my dad is the mastermind behind this whole place," The boy explained,"Everything is powered by hot air, it even pumps hot air currents outside to give us a lift when we're gliding,"

I wanted to say something good but the look on Aang's face made me refrain from saying anything. I just watched. 

"This place is unbelievable," Aang said still trying to take in the scenery around us.

"Yeah, it's great isn't it?" The boy said.

"No," Aang replied,"Just unbelievable,"

"Aang used to come here a long time ago," Katara explained to the boy,"I think he's a little shocked it's so different,"

"A little shocked is an understatement," I whispered to myself.

"So better!" Sokka said, opening his arms.

"This is supposed to be the history of my people," Aang said as I approached him and Katara.

"I'm sure some parts of the temple is still the same," Katara said optimistically.

"Is there?," I asked Teo, trying not to kill the poor air benders hopes.

We were led out to a specific part of the temple. It was intact, no pipes in sight. I took a sigh of relief to not see Aang completely broken to know the entire temple was remodeled to fit the needs of the people now living here.

"It's nice to see at least one part of the temple that isn't ruined," Aang said.

Then a boulder came crashing through one of the statues.

"Look out!" A voice yelled too late and we covered ourselves all coughing from the dirt now in the air.

A man approached us,"What the doodle?!" He said,"Don't you know enough to stay away from construction sites? We have to make room for the bathhouse."

Oh no.

I looked down knowing Aang was going to explode. He held his staff tightly in anger.

"Do you know what you did?!" Aang asked,"You just destroyed something sacred, for a stupid bathhouse,"

"Well, people around here are starting to stink," The man defended.

"This whole place stinks," Aang pointed a finger to the man. He angrily sent a strong wind to the machinery that took down the statue making it fall off the temple.

"Aang," I called out but he ignored me.

"This is a sacred temple. You can't treat it this way," Aang argued,"I've seen it when the monks were here. I know what it's supposed to be like,"