Humans.

sorry im not updating No. right now. im still planning the next part. but anyways i hope you enjoy!

This is an AU where Team seven is working for Konoha Sync. It's a assassination company. The ANBU are the people who take out the big shots. CEOs, Celebrities, etc, etc. Namikaze has been a councillor/coach for way to long and, with the head's permission, is forming a team of killers so that they can take more people all at once.

Supervisor: Okay everybody, that's enough training for now!

On these words all the recruits of the ANBU stopped whatever they were doing and looked at the supervisor.

Supervisor: We have a guest today. His name is Namikaze Minato and he is planning to create a team of assassins and has decided to choose one of you to be part of the team!

A specific silver haired man studied the intruder on his domain. He looked nervous, threatened even. But he had power, the Hatake could sense it. He wondered who this person will choose.

Namikaze: Oh right!

The councillor fumbled for a piece of paper in his pocket.

Namikaze: God pray I say this right. . . Kakashi Hatake?

Kakashi froze.

------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi: Where are we going Namikaze Minato?

Namikaze: You can just call me Minato Sensei, and we're going to meet the other members of your team! I just hope they got their letters right. . .

Kakashi: Did you not come and search for them like you did for me?

Namikaze: Ah no. The training facility is less concerned about who is in contact with their students, unlike the ANBU. Heck, it took me two days to . . .

While the old man rambled on, Kakashi thought about his teammates.

Kakashi: *thinking* So my teammates aren't from the ANBU? Thus will make it harder to maintain my cover. . .

Namikaze: We're here!

Obito looked up to see his sensei and a person who had a ANBU provided mask so couldn't see them properly.

Namikaze: Okay, now that we're all here, we don't we all introduce ourselves and say one thing about us? I'll start. My name is Namikaze Minato but you just call me Minato Sensei. And one thing about me is that I have been a Councillor for 7 years! Rin why don't you go next?.

Rin: Okay! My name is Rin Nohara and I just finished my training two months ago at the top of my class!

Namikaze: Obito?

Obito: Obito Uchiha. Two time second place winner in the killing count.

Rin gazed at Obito in awe and while doing so brought a small blush to his cheeks. (embarrassed)

Namikaze: Kakashi why don't you take off your mask for this?

Kakashi hesitated but heeded Namikaze's words and took his mask, his hair splaying out in the process. Both Obito and Rin stared at this nymph look a like. Without his ANBU mask they could see he had a cloth mask under it but that wasn't what they were staring at.

Kakashi: Kakashi Hatake.

Obito and Rin couldn't look away at how cold Kakashi's eyes were. He must have suffered quite a lot to be able to look so . . . sad.

Obito: How old are you?

Kakashi had to think about this for a moment, counting on his fingers.

Kakashi: 21 I think?

Rin let out a small gasp. Nobody should be able to look like that, let alone at such a young age! With one side glance between Rin and Obito it was decided. They would do anything to make the silverette smile.

Namikaze: How about we start training?

Kakashi was noticing everything about these people, his eyes darting around so fast it was surprising he didn't go cross-eyed. They way Namikaze seemed to be nervous about the weirdest things and how Rin and Obito talking through side glances. These people don't even have telepathy! Kakashi resisted rolling his eyes, remembering that they were humans. Humans. This was going to be a long year.

A/N: sooo i might have not said everything about the AU in the intro thingy. but basically the ANBU were sorta like the elves from the book series Keeper of the Lost Cities except they can have any talent if they practice enough.
anyways thanks for putting up with my terrible writing skills and i hope you have a wonderful life!