This Is How It Started

Rere On The Side >>>>>>>>

"I love you, Dre." my girlfriend Keke whispered.

"I love you to." I said smiling. "But I have to go."

She let out a frustrated sigh.

"Why do you always have to leave?" she whined.

"You know why, don't act brand new."

"I think it's time for you to get out the game." she pouted.

"Ma you know I can't do that." I said smiling, picking up my phone.

"You can." she said walking in my face. "But you won't."

I pecked her lips and walked out the door.

"Bye Ke."

With that I walked out the door. My name is DeAndre but they all call me Dre. On the streets I'm none as Mook. Why? I don't know, it just stuck with me. I'm 17 and I am a dope boy. Yes I am still in school, senior to be exact. I'm from the projects, but nobody know where I live or where I be at. My pops walked out on me when I was 5 so from that day on, I was a man of myself. Keke have been my girl for 3 years, I have been faithful to her. I do love her, with my all. She is the only girl that I love. Them times where I know that she cheating, I still stay faithful. All that getting out the game we both know that's not going to happen. When I leave her for that, she don't like it at all. When I told her I was in the game, she was scared to be around me. I pulled up at my trap house and I saw my boy Jay sitting on the step.

"What's up kid?" he greeted.

"Nothing man chilling, what's up?"

He walked in the house and I was behind him. When I walked in smoke filled the air, for me to be in the game since I was 13 I'm still not used to it. After my coughs we made it to the office. Where my other boy Dashawn, but we call him Day. Yes Jay & Day is brothers.

"Ayy dode where you been?" Day asked.

They both are twins and it's crazy, the only way we can tell them apart is when they smile. Day have one dimple while Jay have both. Other then that they look just alike. These two are like my brothers, since my mom was never home I was always over there house. Mama Cee, there mother is like a mother of my own, before she died of cancer.

"With my girl." I said sitting down.

"You still with her?" Jay giggled.

I nodded.

"Wow!" they both said smiling.

"Anyway man what's up?"

"Okay well tonight the drop have been called off." Day said looking down at me.

"Why?"

"I don't know." they both said shrugging.

See what I mean.

"Whatever." I said walking out the door.

Like I said been in the game for 4 years, going on 5. When I hopped in my car I saw that I had a ton of missed calls from my mom, girl, and my other sidelines. Didn't bother to call them back either. I pulled up at the projects, locked my car, and walked in the house. Just like any other night my mother wasn't there. I walked in my room and after my shower I was gone like a knock out.