Chapter 20.First Touch. 🔞

🌞🌻🤍

👩‍🦰

" Happy Monthsary baby"

Mew greeted Gulf today is Their third  month of being together. On first and second month Mew took Gulf on a date and now he just invite the younger on his house as he wants to celebrate with Alex.

" Happy monthsary too babe" Gulf kissed mew's cheeks.

" Happy monthsary Daddy and Dada" Alex said and kissed Their both cheeks.

" Thank you baby" Mewgulf said in unison.

They eat dinner and after that they also watch a movie then Alex said he wants to sleep and he went to his room. Gulf wants to sleep with him but the kid said  gulf must sleep beside his daddy kristoffe.

" Baby can you tell me about your past relationship before?" Kristoffe said the lover are now on mew's room cuddling in his bed.

" Okay but you must tell me too about yours" Andrew stated with
condition.

Mew hesitate to agree because he don't want to remember it but he ended nodded his head to agree.

" Hmm.. I meet my Girlfriend in my college days but we become friends  first before we become lovers, " Andrew started." We become lovers for three years she is caring and sweet but then one day she broke up with me without saying valid reason"

" Do you hate her?" Mew ask.

" Hate! I don't think so, but I felt mad at her. Because I didn't remember that I hurt her or do the things that might lead to our separation"

" Do you still love her?" Mew utter.

" Do you want to know the truth?" Gulf ask him back.

Kristoffe nodded.

" Honestly I don't know! But one thing is for sure I like this feeling being with you."

Kristoffe smile for him it doesnt matter if gulf still love that girl most important to him is gulf accept him.

" How about you?" Andrew ask.

" I have five ex boyfriends and the fourth one is the longest." Mew silent for a while" on our second anniversary I ask him to marry me but he declined it  broke up me at thesame time. and after five months since that happened he married to a girl."

Gulf felt sad." I'm sorry, I shouldn't ask you."

Mew smile " it's okay baby as I've said before we are need  to know each other. I feel hurt and broken that time but honey didn't leave me and my sister came home with Alex and that's the time I smile again."

"Don't worry I will do my best to make you happy" Andrew caress Mew cheeks

" I love you" Mew look at gulf lovingly and claim his lips.

WARNING Slight mature🔞😊

Gulf deepen the kissed,  Mew put his body on Gulf. grinding against the younger  slowly. Gulf legs  open widely, with Mew between his legs Mew broke the kissed the string of saliva connecting Their lips and he look at Gulf seductively.

"your so beautiful"

he utter he can't restrain his self anymore. He   then attack Gulf's neck. Gulf clutch in mew's hair. Arching his neck. Mew sucking his right side neck,  Gulf closed his eyes and moan. Mew licking and sucking his neck  making sure to leave a mark on it .

" ngh.. hmm.uhm..."

Gulf moaned tugging Mew's hair. this is new to him but he  He feel aroused.

Gulf want more his body asking for more.

" babe please.."

Mew who Heard his plead stop and look at his boyfriend

" What do you want baby?"

" Am.. touch me please" Gulf said.

Mew smirk and run down  his lips on gulf's and   suck him.   swirling his tounge around his dick.  Mew head bobbing faster.

" uhh..ngh... Uh..." Gulf moaned  this  new feeling giving him different kind of happiness

Gulf clutch his fingers in Mew's hair,  and slowly thrusted himself in mews mouth.

" Hmm ngh.. this is so good "

Gulf moaned rolling his eyes. Mew teased gulf and grazed his teeth, on Gulf's cock.

" Uhh. Ah.. just like that. Your mouth is so warm feel so good babe... More babe suck me more...uhh..."

Gulf moan. He was about to explode.

"I'm closer. Mew ah..."
Gulf said between his moans,

Mew fasten his move licking bobbing his his head faster and hard until.

" uhhhhhh" Gulf cum into his mouth.

Gulf panting hard, Mew pulled out his mouth on gulf's dick. He stood up and was about to walk  to clean his mouth. when Gulf held his wrist" what about you? " Gulf look at Kristoffe bulging shaft " your hard"

Mew smiled at his boyfriend" it's okay I can manage " then Mew went  to bathroom and spurt his seeds by imagining gulf. 

When he came out from bathroom. Gulf is sleeping already this is the first time he touch Gulf after they become boyfriend's.  Mew knows Gulf is not used to this kind of relationship. He want it slowly until gulf ready to surrender his self to him.

~~~~

" What happened?" Lyrish ask Kristoffe she noticed his bestfriend thinking hard.

" Gulf told me about his ex girlfriend"

"And?"

" He said he likes being with me but he didn't said I love you to me since we become boyfriend"

" Are you doubting Andy now?" Lyrish ask.

" Not it's not like that but I couldn't help to think what if that girl would come back to him and Andrew choose him."

" Then you cry and cry until you can't feel the pain and forget Andy " lyrish whine

" Honey! I am serious here and you are just laughing at me"

" Hoii!! I think you are thinking to much and if that's happen then you have Nathalia, Alex and me we won't leave you ever."

" I love gulf so much and I think I love him more than my exes  and I don't think I can bare if he leave me" mew stated.

" Ofcourse you can" lyrish wink at him

" Hoii let's end this conversation you are mocking me, let's eat our lunch my treat" Kristoffe said.

" You better be because you owe me a favor last night I am the one who ask Alex to tell gulf to sleep beside you" lyrish grin

" You are so silly  why you need  drag Alex to this kind of matter"

" Haha don't pretend to be upset because I know you do something on gulf last night" lyrish laugh

" And how do you know?" Mew ask.

Then lyrish show the picture of gulf hickeys is visible on his neck

Kristoffe mew just shake his head and drag his bestfriend to the cafeteria of his company.