Chapter 7.Mews confession

🌞🌻🤍

----

Gulf Andrew pov.

I heard Alex voice greeted me and when I glance at him I saw his Dad with him. I didn't know but my heart beat fast specialy when he smile and give me the flower he's holding.

" Good morning Dada I bring my dad because he wants to ask you something" Alex said my students is not here yet that's why he call me dada.

I smile at Alex Daddy and ask if what he wants from me and then I got stunned when he said that if I can go on a date with him. Maybe  he noticed my reaction that's why he said it again and this time  Alex dad clarify his words.

He ask me if I can go out to eat dinner with him and Alex. I can't sense nothing wrong with that so I said yes. Kristoffe said he will pick me after office hours and Alex decided to stay in school until his Daddy come back to get us.

Kristoffe bid goodbye and I started my class as usual our class ended and Alex stayed at my room waiting for his dad. But when three in the afternoon we decide to move in the waiting shed so Alex dad can saw as immediately.

And our after Kristoffe came Alex call him and he ask if I am ready so we can go I have my own car so I just fallowed Alex dad's car. We stop at the restaurant and I wonder why no one eating inside. I park my car beside at Kristoffe and I immediately get out  and fallowed them.

"If you wondering why just the three of us here, I reserve this place exclusively for us in case you don't want to come in a crowded please" Alex dad utter.

"Don't worry about me I am okay with anything and beside it's just a student and teacher dinner" I said.

" Daddy, Dada let's eat I am hungry." Alex said why touching his stomach.

When Mew signal his hands the crew on the restaurant come to us carrying the food with them. Then the arrange the food.

" Enjoy eating Sir's" the staff said smiling  and they left.

This is early dinner.

Kristoffe put a food in Alex plate " eat well baby" he said

I felt tingling in my heart when I hear her voice saying baby. I didn't know why I felt like this I tried to ignore him but I can't especially now that he sat infront of me.

" I will Dad " Alex said and shove the spoon pull with food inside his mouth.

Kristoffe smile " what about you Andrew do you want to eat anything else.?"

" No, thanks this food is enough for me." I  answer.

" Dad, instead of calling Dada's name why don't you call him baby or babe?"

I spit my food  inside my mouth when Alex spoke while he's dad spell the water from his mouth I guess we both felt shock.

" Baby that's for  lover endearments only and for the person that especial to you " Kristoffe utter

" Exactly.!  you and Dada will be a lover soon. So why don't you call him baby or babe early as now."  Alex talk back .

" Alexander.." Mew said sounded like a warning.

Alex look at Kristoffe. " Im sorry Dad Im sorry Dada" Alex said and  continue eating.

" It's okay baby! Lets eat and went to the park after" I said and glance at Kristoffe" is that okay with you?"

" Yes of course" he answer and  continued to eat  his food.

***

Like what I said after our dinner we both go to park Alex is playing with other kids while me and Kristoffe just sitting on the bench then suddenly he ask.

" Do you have a Girlfriend or Boyfriend?"

" I didn't have any one of them. Me and my girlfriend decided to parted in a good way" I answer.

" Uhm to be honest I like you since the first time I saw you. can I Court you, I know your a straight guy and I am afraid that you reject me. my past ex Boyfriend hurt me so bad but I want to try again. Atleast you could give me a chance?" Kristoffe said i felt shock on his confession.

" Do you mind if I will think about it first?"

What I am saying, I can decline it right away. My mind said it's a no  But  deep in my heart wants to   give  a try there's nothing wrong   being in relationship with my fellow man. especially when  that  Man is handsome as the Man sitting beside me.

" Yes take your time to think about it" Kristoffe smile.

There's a silent between me and him after that conversation. We both just watching Alex playing with other kids. Until he come closer to us and said to his dad.  that he is sleepy already.

Kristoffe immediately  lift up Alex and put the kid head on his shoulder while we are heading to our respective cars.

" We go ahead now, thank you for your time I enjoyed it" Kristoffe said.

" Your welcome I enjoy it too" I  smile.

..,....

It's been a week since had past since Kristoffe confession he still sending me a flower via Alex. It feels good everytime call me Dada. I can't decide yet I guess I need someone to talk to and ask  advice perhaps.

And I dialed Lyrish number I think she can understand me more,  than mild.

" Yes sweety!" She said when she answer my call.

" Chubs can we meet today?" I call her chubs just like what I call her before because she is chubby back then.

" Yeah sure! Just send me the address and I will be there after my work  and I am not chubby anymore are you blind! You can call me babe to or love! " Lyrish blubber.

" But chubs is cute" I said

" Ya! Right what ever bye see you later. my handsome boss called me" Lyrish hang up the phone.

I heave a sigh I hope she can help me.