"How are you two doing?" dad asked after we put in our orders.

"We're good. Really good. We have some exciting news to share with the both of you."

I looked at Bash and he smirked. My parents didn't seem as amused.

"Alright, what's going on between you two? Don't tell me everything is fine either Aurora Rose," my mom stated.

I laughed at how insistent she was.

"Only thing going on is that you two are going to be grandparents of twins," I replied.

"Twins?!" they shouted, simultaneously.

Good thing we were in a private room.

I watched the shock take over their faces before they both started smiling and got up to hug us again. My dad hugged Bash as my mom pulled me into her arms.

"I knew something felt off when I hugged you," she said, wiping her tears.

"Mom, don't cry. You're going to make me cry," I commented, feeling the tears well in my eyes.

"These are happy tears."

"You're not upset?"

She shook her head.

"Of course not."

"I'm sorry for keeping this from you both for as long as I have. It was a shock to us and it took some time to process things."

"We understand. How far along are you?" Dad quizzed.

"I'm 22 weeks. Want to know what we're having?"

They both gave us 'duh' faces.

"One of each, a boy and a girl," Bash chimed in.

The smiles had yet to leave their faces.

"Well, this is exciting. Have you told your siblings yet?"

I shook my head.

"We'll be calling them tonight. We wanted you two to be the first to know and tell you in person."

"Well, talk about a big year for the both of you. You just turned 21, Bash 25. You have your house, your careers. I know these baby's weren't what you two were expecting at this moment, but everything that happens is for a reason," mom stated.

"Exactly. You know you have our full support, no matter what. Look at us, about to be grandparents of 5," dad added.

"When it's all said and done, you're going to have a full house all over again," Bash commented.

We all laughed.

"Trust me, we've come to the conclusion we'll never be empty nesters. We wouldn't have it any other way," dad said.

The rest of dinner went great. Mom and I made plans for her to come to New York the week Bash would be away. We'd go shopping and she wanted to see the house and nursery plans. Dad said he'd just pass along his card. One thing about Paul Levesque, he hated shopping with us.

The drive back to the apartment was a blur to me as I slept. Entering the apartment, I went to shower and change.

"So, is this one big call or are we calling everyone separate?" Bash asked.

"Separate. Zach and Kylie are up first."

The phone was ringing for what seemed like forever before Zach answered. I smiled as his face popped up on the screen.

"Zachy! I miss you!" I squealed.

Bash looked over at me and laughed.

I miss you, too. What's so important that you needed to talk to me and Kylie at the same time? Kylie!

I heard her voice in the background before she appeared, pushing Zach to the side.

Hey bestie!

"Hey boo!"

Alright, alright. Enough girl chat. What's up?

"Damn, bro. You're impatient as hell," Bash commented.

"Anyways, we just wanted to let you guys know that you'll be aunt and uncle again in about 4 months or so," I stated.

Kylie screamed.

What?! You're pregnant?!

Zach was smiling.

It would be my best friend to knock up my little sister.

Kylie smacked Zach's arm as he and Bash laughed.

Seriously though, congrats you two.

"We also would like for the both of you to be Godparents," Bash added.

I know some people couldn't understand making relatives godparents, but for us, it made the most sense. Kylie was my best friend and Zach was Bash's.

It would be an honor. Let us know if you guys need anything. The season will be over soon and Bash, I know you'll be traveling so expect some company, Ro.

"I appreciate it. Mom already said she's coming the next time Bash is out of town. I plan on traveling with him for the next couple of trips, but after that, I'll be staying put."

We talked for another hour or so, catching up before I called Jamie and Izzy to share the news with them. They were shocked and excited. I'm glad my babies would have their cousins to grow up with. Murphy and Vaughn were last and Vaughn asked if she could come to New York and visit for her Spring break. We'd already have Bash's brother, Leo, in town. I told her to talk it out with the parents, but we'd arrange something.

Settling down for the night, I was laying in bed when Bash came in.

"You need anything, babe?" he asked.

"Lay down with me, please?"

He didn't hesitate to elbow drop onto the bed. This clown. I laughed at his antics as he snuggled closer to me. I was currently designing stuff for the babies. Not all of the stuff I was making they'd be able to wear now, but I was excited.

"Designing for the kids already?"

"Yeah. They'll be able to wear jerseys next fall. I'm actually making them for all the kids. You know, new ones each season."

"Zach has been talking about getting traded," he commented.

"Really?"

"Unless they put the franchise tag on him, yeah. It's a strong possibility they'll re-sign him since he's such a great asset to the team, but the politics of it all, you never know."

"Mmm."

"You need to get some rest while you can," he said, nuzzling into my neck.

"Babe..."

"I know, but you can work on this later. Come on, bedtime."

"Look at you giving orders like a dad already."

He started laughing.

"Not quite."

————————

Author's Note ——

The news is out, any baby names in mind? Will the rest of Ro's pregnancy truly be smooth sailing?

Who do you want to see next, Zach or Murphy?

Likes and comments appreciated!