003 - Exploring the beach

Börja om från början

"Hey why'd you do that!" Luke yelled, angrily. "Just for fun!" Nevaeh said, getting back up.

Everyone got back up to their feet. They walk towards the water, but then Parker spotted something.

"Should we go in there?" He asked.

Nevaeh asked him 'go in where?'. He points into this certain direction, revealing a small building on the sand. Nobody knows why its there, but its there. Nevaeh and Luke's eyes widened.

"Parker, we can't go in there." Luke said.

"Why not? It doesn't look like its forbidden or anything." Parker said back. Luke facepalmed.

"No. Parker, that building is abandoned and apparently anyone that steps foot into it will not come out alive. In other words, they just die. I dont personally believe it, but i still don't think walking into that building is a good idea.." Nevaeh said.

"What? Then whats the point of it being there," Parker asked.

Nevaeh didn't know. Nobody did, like said earlier.

Parker said he would go explore it. Of course that was a bad idea but them being the dumb teenagers that they are (sometimes), they went in there.

♥︎°•✦▪︎❥°•*⁀➷ A few minutes later

The building was small and VERY dusty.
There was an old chair in the corner that was red. It had a blanket over it though and there was a bump under it, meaning there was something under it.

"Hey there's something under there" Nevaeh said, poking the blanket.

"Dont poke it!" Parker whisper yelled.

Nevaeh completely ignored what Parker said and poked at the blanket, eventually lifting it up, revealing a bird. (A seagull)

The seagull appeared to be dead.

"Ew what the hell?!" Luke yelled, looking at the dead bird.

Nevaeh looked at Luke with wide eyes.

"What the frick frack tick tack double mac mic mac lickity lack slap name of jack did you just say?!" Nevaeh whisper yelled at Luke.

Again, Parker was laughing in another corner of the room at what Nevaeh just said.

"I didn't even cuss, plus I'm 14 so I can say that if I want to." Luke said.

"Yeah I know your 14 and can say it but you still should've said heck." Nevaeh said, crossing her arms.

"Hey Nevaeh. Why do you never say swear words?" Parker asked. Nevaeh looked at him with wider eyes. (Somehow, dont ask me)

"Because I just don't want to. I'm not Luke" she responded.

Luke put his hand on his chest, over his heart, pretending to be offended. "Oh don't even do that Luke. You cuss all the time. Don't even act like you don't because you sure do. I have video evidence of you doing it" Nevaeh said, pulling out her phone from her pocket.

"Whatever" Luke said.

"Are we just gonna ignore that dead bird?" Parker asked. Everybody looked at the dead seagull.

Luke shook his head.

He picked up the dead seagull by the wing and tip toed out of the small building.

Once he got onto the sand, he went to the water. Then, he chucked the dead bird into the ocean. "Oh." Parker said.

"That was dope," Nevaeh said. Luke nodded.

"Is there anything else in here?" Luke said, walking back into the small building. Parker and Nevaeh shook there heads.

"I don't get why it's forbidden then. There's nothing interesting except for that dead bird that is now floating away in the ocean" Parker said.

"Maybe there is something and we're just not looking hard enough" Nevaeh said. She suggested everyone look inside the room incase there is anything that is potentially valuable that someone didn't want anybody to see.

Everyone was looking until Parker and Luke heard a very high pitched girl scream. It came from Nevaeh.

"Girl why are you screaming?" Parker asked.

Nevaeh immediately yanked her hand back from what she was touching. She held her hand and she kept looking at it.

"Did you get hurt?" Luke asked.

Nevaeh wanted to speak but she hurt her hand really bad it hurt too much.

Parker and Luke walked over to Nevaeh. She showed them both what happened to her hand. Luke almost swore, again.

"YO WHAT IN THE HOLY-" Luke yelled.

This time, Parker had to shush him, even tho Parker was just as shocked and confused.

There was a HUGE gash across Nevaeh's left hand, and it was bleeding.

Nevaeh pointed at something she found on the floor. Parker picked it up. Examining it, it looked like this:

Parker stared at this object in awe

What could it be?

Nevaeh decided she was able to finally speak.

"Um, I think we should get out of here. Parker, take that object that I found with you and we'll all look at it after I find something to help out my hand." Nevaeh said, looking at her bleeding hand again. The blood was getting on her shirt and her other hand.

"Okay." Parker says, still looking at the heavy object in his hands.