21~homocide~21

"i.. i saw aizawa get murdered." y/n looked up at him slightly. "and you probably think of me less, i didn't do anything. they were villains and i'm just a ua student. you understand right?" she stayed silent.

"you..you understand right?" he gripped her hand tighter until she finally nodded her head. he smiled in relief, letting go of her hand and standing up. he went to grab her blanket from off of her bed. "cmon, let's go watch a movie in my room." she didn't move.

"you.. wanna watch one here?" she didn't respond. he grit his teeth. "y/n.. you don't think i'm a monster right?" he came and sat next to her, gripping the blanket.

his breathing was unsteady as he stared at her. her heart was pounding as she fidgeted with her fingers. "n-no! no if course not! i'm just.." she needed an excuse. she didn't want to die. not by him anyways.

"i just.. i heard that midoriya died.. i'm just trying to cope here." he looked down. "i see.. sorry. i'll leave you be." he finally got up and left her bedroom.

she needed an out. she couldn't stay any longer. she didn't know what made him.. that. but that's not the katsuki that she knows. and that katsuki is gone.

she opened her window and jumped out of it. she quickly used her quirk to make her fall less painful as she started to run.

running to a place she called home. to a place that started it all.

.

.

.

.

.

y/n finally got to her old house not hearing the weird rustling in the trees.

she opened her front door and got to the couch. she prayed that it was still there. she hoped it was.

it was there. like her father said a blue backpack was on the couch and it was full of money. she tested up a bit, knowing her father still cared about her. she put it on and quickly made her way to an air port.

she was walking through a large crowd of people, who were watched the news where the stood.

"oh my god! they found out that the homicides all match up! that's crazy!" one person said.

"just say it how it is. it's a murder spree. i wonder who's next on that psychos list." said another. y/n did think much of it until someone had pulled her in a dark ally way.

"don't you think it's a little dangerous caring that much cash around~"

~ ~ ~

i know- i suck so  i'll do a longer chapter next time 😍