17- homicide -17

WARNING: what you are about to read could be very unsettling for most readers such as blood or suicide. i will put red x's to where it starts and ends. the details are important to the story but i understand if it's unsettling. i will explain at the end of the chapter as well. enjoy <3

"hey! it's kami but i can't get to you right now but call me soon shawty~ please leave a message-" y/n sighed as she laid on her bed. staring at her ceiling. she hadn't heard from kaminari since four days ago, she started to worry. but he always reassured her when he didn't respond in an hour or so.

but he hadn't been showing up to school either. or trying to see where the girls were going to see if he would see any bathing suits. any sort of normal behavior wasn't shown at all. he's just been kept up in his room.. since theres no aizawa sensei to check on him. but she snapped out of her thoughts and just assumed it was just her anxiety. she sighed as she sat up and looked around her room.

it was a pigsty. she cringed as she saw the large amounts of mess everywhere. she decided to finally clean it up instead of shoving it into her closet or bed... sometimes both.

"you are my sunshine, my only sunshine~" she picked up some of her electrical cords and realized they were all tangled in knots. she shrugged it off and threw them in her basket. "you make me happy, when skies are grey~" she took down the dragonflies she had on her ceiling and decided to give them to kaminari for a gift.

"you'll never know dear, how much i love you~" she found a small box and put them inside. she closed it up while trying to look for some sort of wrapping material.

"please don't take, my sunshine away~" y/n found a cute little yellow bag to put them in instead, since yellow was just his color for obvious reasons. "the other night dear, as i was sleeping-"

she tied the bag with a ribbon she kept in her accessory bag. she stood up and looked for his hoodie to throw on. she knew how cocky he got when she wore it. "i dreamt i held you in my arms~"

she put on her slides and opened her front door, seeing more flowers and photos at todorokis door. she smiled softly before waking to the left down some stairs. "but when i woke dear, i was mistaken. so i held my head and i cried~"

fourth floor already. she walked past her friend ashidos room, that had a small camera installed in her peephole. she looked over at bakugou's so see he put a lock on his door. she continued to walk down the hall. "you are my sunshine, my only sunshine~" she slowly walked down the stairs.

finally on the third floor. she looked to her right seeing jiros door room shaking as her bad was louder than usual. "you make me happy, when skies are grey~"

she smelt a strange scent that filled the air. smoke. she brushed it off thinking it was just bakugou having some sort of rage quit. "you'll never know dear, how much i love you~" she saw a large desk near ojiro's room with a paper sign that read take it i don't want it.

she finally got to kaminari's room. she smiled and went to turn the door handle. "please don't take my sunshine-" dhe didn't continue singing, as the door wouldn't turn. she furrowed her eyebrows as she saw a white substance on the doors lock. she scoffed. "denki open the door."

nothing. she touched the white on the door, glue. she rattled the door handle. "denki! open the door!" she sighed assuming he wasn't there, and someone played a dirty prank on the blond. before she could take three steps, she heard something get knocked over. her heart started to race as she went at it again with the door. "denki!! open the fucking door!" she started to push on the door, which failed quickly. her hands shook anxiously as she looked around.