26.

irl

Thomas loved being back on set. It was honestly the best place for her to be. Being surrounded by her friends, and people who cared for her.

Thomas was sat on the bench next to Rhea, their hands intertwined together and Thomas' other hand playing with the back of Rhea's hand. The two of them were just supposed to be having quiet conversations as Kit was doing a scene near.

Euros, the director called cut and Thomas chuckled as Rhea made a quip about one of her friends. They were changing locations, heading towards the rugby field.

Kit had ran up behind Thomas and grabbed her around the waist from behind and picked her up and spun her. A scream pulled from her throat before she was set down and she turned to see Kit, in the rugby uniform.

"Hi!" He smiled widely at her, and she smiled up at him and leaned up to her tippy toes to press a kiss to his lips before she went flat foot.

"How's your day been?" She asked as they both started walking to the field. Their hands together, and Thomas was swinging them obnoxiously back and forth.

"It's been good. Busy. Really busy. Can't wait to go home." Kit explained as he glanced down to the grass as they walked before glancing over to her. "Did you wanna to come to mine and we'll watch some Final Space?"

Thomas smiled and nodded before they continued on to the field where everybody was sat along the grass, waiting to be told what to do. Tobie was clogging with Joe and Will next to him and Thomas waved to them and they waved back.

"Tommy! Come here!" Tobie summoned the blonde over and she jogged over and peaked her head in over Tobie's phone to wave hi.

"Hi Tobie's vlog!" She smiled before Joe tugged her around next to him and she smiled and properly waved to the camera.

Everybody began chatting and what not before a few people started filming. Thomas and Tobie were sat off the side as Will and Joe had a scene together, and Kit was with all of the rugby players. Thomas was laying on her back on a blanket in the grass while Tobie was next to her on his phone.

"Tob?" She asked and sat up, blinking away the brightness of outside.

"Yes?"

"Did you want to maybe plan a sleepover with everyone? I think it'd be really fun." Thomas asked, looking to Tobie who soon mirrored Thomas' smile.

"Yes! Oh my god yes." Tobie got so excited and immediately started listing off things they could, whose place to do it at, what day. Thomas listened intently until she felt someone sit behind her and as the legs plopped out on the side of her she realized it was Kizzy.

"Hi ducky!" Kizzy wrapped their arms around Thomas and Thomas leaned back.

"Hi! How's your day been?" Thomas asked. She hadn't seen Kizzy yet today and she wanted to hear about their day and what they had been up to. The two chatted before Tobie piped up and began talking about the sleepover and Kizzy was all for it.

When Kit had a moment of freedom, he came over and knelt down on one knee to be lower to the ground to cup Thomas' cheeks and give her a kiss.

"Oh my god! Get a room!" Tobie yelled out but they all laughed and soon Kizzy gasped loudly. They had soon covered their mouth.

"Oh my gosh! Can we do a little fake wedding with you two? It'd be so cute and like maybe if you guys felt comfortable with it, tobie could put in his vlog!" Kizzy exclaimed and Kit smiled and looked to Thomas who returned it. Tobie had pulled out his phone and started filming the interaction.

"Will you marry me Ms Ridgewood?" Kit asked  as his hands came back up to her face.

"I'd love to Mr Connor!" Thomas exclaimed and got up and tackled Kit to the grass and they all started laughing.

At the end of the day of filming, everybody was standing out on the parking lot all chatting amongst one another and now everybody was informed of the sleepover that was occurring on the weekend.

"It's going to be fun!" Tobie exclaimed, adjusting the coat that he was holding onto. Thomas nodded along and everybody soon said their goodbyes.

Once Kit and Tom were settled into his flat, Thomas was making them both a tea while Kit was laying in bed setting up Final Space for them.

Thomas walked into his room, keeping the mugs steady until she set them down on the end tables and crawled into bed next to him.

"Ready to get married tomorrow?" Thomas looked up to him with a small smile lifting her lips.

"I am." A content smile tattooed itself onto Kit's face for the rest of the night as they watched their show, cuddled, and chatted about their days.

just a little fluff/setup for the next couple chapters. :)
thank you so much Heartstompers  for giving me the fake wedding idea!
and berggeit1 for the sleepover idea!

thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for the love on this story. :) i truly appreciate every single one of you.

anyways im going to go cry over Harry Styles' new album brb.