4.

Sebastian [bash👨‍🦯]Joe [josef 💛]Yaz [mum🧋]Thomas [tombert🧃]

Sebastian [bash👨‍🦯]
Joe [josef 💛]
Yaz [mum🧋]
Thomas [tombert🧃]

Today 13:59

tombert🧃:
guys im nervy—
ik i already met yaz and joe but im like nervy cuz i see you guys again plus sebastian
whomst i've never met
and kit
and will
ily bash but like im scared
and like finn and annie are going to be there
and hhh

mum🧋:
it'll be ok darling promise!

bash👨‍🦯:
i promise i won't be rude!
i'll give you a big hug at first
as long as you're okay with hugs!

josef💛:
can you marry me bash

tombert🧃:
omg i love hugs
physical touch wow
love physical touch
wanna hold hands? cool.
wanna hug? awesome
wanna cuddle? i'll probably fall asleep
you want head scratches? cool my turn is next
just wow
sorry
im freaking out
and i don't know when to stop
so like feel free to jump in anytime—

josef💛:
it'll be ok!!
everything's going to be good Tommy, don't worry. :)

mum🧋:
we'll have lunch and everything. you'll probably be ok after that :)

bash👨‍🦯:
didn't know i made you this nervous tommy! ;)

tombert🧃:
i will throw a rock through your window

bash👨‍🦯:
im just teasing

tombert🧃:
so am i o.o

irl

    Thomas was sat on the bench near the field they were all meeting up at. Her feet were tucked up on the bench and she was resting her chin on her knees.

She was beyond nervous, and her hands shook. It could've been the fact that she's only had two iced coffees with nothing to eat and so when Finn came and sat down next to her and handed her another iced coffee, and when Annie sat down next her, she gave her a croissant.

"Ou, thank you!" Thomas smiled and dropped her feet to the grass and took a sip of her coffee before pulling the croissant out of the bag and began tearing it apart and putting small pieces in her mouth.

"So, you're getting married." Annie bumped into Thomas from the side a bit and Thomas chuckled.

"I already am!" Thomas put her stuff down and put her hands out and spread her fingers. She had these little beaded rings on her fingers and adjusted them a tiny bit. "Yaz, Joe and I got the stuff and made them at dinner. Apparently Yaz made some for Sebastian too."

"Awe. You finally have more then just us as friends!" Finn exclaimed leaning on Thomas' shoulder. Thomas chuckled a bit before there was laughing heard behind them and Annie turned around and so did Thomas and then Finn.

Yasmin, Joe, Sebastian, Kit, and Will all were walking together, having mini conversations between the group.

Thomas stood up and so did Annie and Finn. They turned and Yaz came up to Thomas and hugged her tightly. "Hi!"

"Hi!" Thomas spoke quite excitedly as her nerves were already starting to die down from just a few bites of the croissant that Annie had brought her.

"Tommy!" Joe wedged himself between the girls to give Thomas a hug and she laughed and hugged him before before Joe moved back and away from between the two.

"Hi Thomas!" Sebastian came and bent down a bit to give her a big hug and lift her to her tippy toes. She held on a little tighter before they let go and they both had big smiles on their faces.

"Thomas!" She spun around to see Will, and she paused for a moment while she processed his height before he tugged her into a hug and she responded quickly. Everybody had such distinctive smells to them, probably from cologne and perfume and such but it was interesting from Thomas' view.

"Is it my turn yet?" She heard Kit say from behind Will and they pulled apart and she side stepped Will and smiled up to Kit. He was taller then her, just not by much. "Joe and Yaz have not stopped talking about you." Kit spoke to her and gave a subtle eye roll and glanced to Joe who was chuckling at them.

Kit had also tugged her to him and wrapped his arms around her head and she wrapped her arms tightly around his waist. It was quite overwhelming, especially after seeing Heartstopper and how well he portrayed Nick.

Kit was waiting until Thomas went to pull away but she couldn't. Tears were forming in her eyes before Kit noticed and he rubbed her back. "Oh my gosh what's wrong?" He asked and Joe came over, concerned.

Thomas pulled away, chuckling a bit as she wiped at her tears. "Im sorry, it's just a bit overwhelming meeting you all! I fell in love with the characters and you guys did such a wonderful job, and especially you Kit." She motioned to him as she wiped her now rosy cheeks again. "I never had a character to look up to or relate to in that way and it was just amazing."

"Awe Tommy!" Joe wrapped her in a hug again and soon everyone had gathered together. She was still crying before they pulled apart. "Cmon, let's go have lunch!"

instagram

sebastiancroft

♡︎ Liked by kit

♡︎ Liked by kit.connor and 846,193 others
tagged; thomasridgewood
sebastiancroft wish kit would look at me the way tom looks at this random dog-

View all 54,480 comments

user1 omg stop

user2 like where did she come from

thomasridgewood just ask kit to marry you, goes well for me. 😌

user3 pretty

user4 omg wow

rhea.norwood the dog is so cute. so is tom.
thomasridgewood your hand in marriage? please?

user5 it's cute that they take photos of her

user6 i wanna be friends with them so bad

kit.connor so you wanna get married?
thomasridgewood omg it's happening
sebastiancroft yes. 😳

haha so i have like up to i like chapter 20 written for this— idk if i'll post it all at once. :)