6.

possible tw!! Mentions of alcohol, marijuana, and being intoxicated!!!

will.gao_ instagram story

gao_ instagram story

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

irl

Thomas sat sipping her drink before Kit had come back from the washroom, and Will was stuffing his face with his food.

"So, there's still one more record shop i want to go to!" Will piped in, once his mouth was clear of food. He turned to the two and Thomas sat up a bit as she swallowed the frozen drink and nodded. It was the third that she had drank and there was alcohol in it. Her cheeks were getting quite rosy from the liquid.

"Im ready to go whenever!" She piped up, her plate was empty because she had already finished her meal. She was excited to move around and walk around.

"Oi, hold up. Lemme finish eating." Kit interrupted the girl's antsy bounces and her eyes widened before she stopped.

Thomas took a big breath in as they exited the restaurant and we're back out on the street. She did a little spin with her arms out and started walking one way before Will had grabbed her arm and tugged her the other way and they started laughing.

"Oh, okay so!" Thomas started, catching the boys attention. "Im going to be having a bit of a get together at my flat on the weekend, and i want you guys to come. I already invited all the others and Finn and Annie will be there!" Thomas poked at Will.

"Im down." Kit was the first to respond and a large smile tugged at her face, and Will nodded in agreement before lighting up a joint. Kit had taken a hit from his vape and Thomas watched in fascination at the two. The odd time Thomas would get high but she had never vaped before, just due to never really being around it.

The smell of weed filled her nostrils and she hummed a bit enjoying the smell. Will offered her some and she shook her head.

They made it to the record shop and she began walking the aisles, her fingers dragging along the records as she looked. She had squatted down to look at the lower rack of records and as Kit had come around the corner she fell back onto her butt and a laugh escaped her throat and his.

Her head turned to see him and she laughed even more. "I can't believe you just saw that!" She exclaimed before she tried to regain some sort of control before looking back at the records. She pulled out one and her jaw dropped.

"Oh my god- it's a mamma mia vinyl!" Her fingers danced across the writing on it and she felt the presence of Kit crouching down to her level. she looked up to him, and he was already looking down at her.