C: <Everything for my master>

"Ciel can you create a clone of my self please", I want to see how i look now.

A/N: I am really sorry guys I have a lot of picture which match my description but unfortunately I am not able to insert it in my text. Actually I am using my computer and i don't know how to insert picture so if somebody have an advice i will take it. Thank you.

C: <Yes master>

When Ciel create a clone of my self I didn't even recognize my self I have now two differents eyes color, my right eyes still yellow but my left eyes completely turn red like pure blood. I asked ciel about it but that was my answer.

C: <With master evolution some specifications of the Individual Ivarage are now totally assimilated by Master>

Rimuru: Oh Ciel actually I don't have clothes can you create it for me ?

When Ciel created my clothes, It was totally different for my True Dragons uniform. This one is totally majestic. I got covered with True King uniform. My hair was now Platinium with blue.

C: <Master Uniform is a high genesis class. Starting to unified master Ultimate Skills I am going to inform when I am done with this>

Rimuru: New Ultimate Skills ? again ? It can't help.

Now let's return to the village and met the ogres.

Before Rimuru Evolution

Rimuru: Veldora ?

Veldora: Yo Rimuru how can I help you?

Rimuru: If have a request for you?

Veldora: You can ask me everything but I will have the sequel of the divine text Kuahahaha

Rimuru: Ok deal. I want you to go inside the forest. You will meet 6 ogres bring them to me.

Veldora: Are you planning something?

Rimuru: You will see.

Veldora: Kuahaha I will trust you.

Rimuru: Thank you

Veldora Pov

As Rimuru Said, I went inside the forest, he also said that I should hide my aura to just pass for a single human and also i shouldn't transform to my dragon form.

I started to walk slowly I leave the village to Shizue and Rigurd because I know nobody would attack the village. I mean first we are not that developped and second Rimuru fight and won with my sister as opponent unbelievable. Even Velgrynd-nee can't win. Wait does it mean Rimuru is the strongest among the true Dragon?

A lot of though started to flow in my mind " So if Rimuru want he can destroy me..?" I started to sweat a lot "I better stay calm".

Rimuru: Achooo

C: <Master are you fine?>

Rimuru: Yes

I continue my walk inside the forest and finally I met them.

Veldora: Hello guys.

Ogres(Benimaru): It's you majin. You are the culprit isn't you ?

Veldora: What are you talking about ?

Ogres(Benimaru): You send those Orcs to destroy our village. I will kill you and avenge my people.

When he said this a purple haired ogres wanted to crush my head I let her weapon hit me but in the end it was her weapon that was destroyed. I used my [Wind Prison] to calm her.