EPILOGUE

In French, you don't say"I miss you

"I miss you." You say
"tu me manques"
which means,
"you are missing from me"
I love that...

****

5 years later

It was an another blissful day and the sun was shining brightly. Faiz and Rafiya were peacefully sleeping in each other's embrace. Their peaceful sleep was disturbed by a knock on their door. 

"ummm..hh faiz open the door... Faira must be there" Rafiya said making faiz wake up.

He woke up and went to open the door. As soon as he opened the door a 3 years old cute and adorable toddler walked inside the room and went towards the bed where rafiya was sleeping.

She jumped on the bed and sat on rafiya's stomach...

"Mumma..... waek... up..." Faira said in her cute and broken voice.

"My little princess" Rafiya cooed her and hugged her tightly and slept again. 

"Mumma.... it is 9... waek up... see Faira alos woek up" Faira said. 

"Janna let you mom sleep... till then we both will play" Faiz picked faira in his arms and took her to her room. 

"Papa i wanna paly dolls dolls"  Faira said pointing towards her doll set which faiz has gifted her on her last birthday. 

"ok baby... lets play" Faiz said and both the father and daughter duo started playing.  

After some time Rafiya woke up and came to faira's room and saw both faiz and faira playing. Faiz was giving faira a piggyback ride and faira was laughing wholeheartedly . 

Rafiya smiled seeing the both of them and came inside the room. 

"Farii baby" Rafiya said making both of them to look at her and faira quickly came down from her father's back and ran towards rafiya. 

"Mumma" Faira said loudly and jumped on rafiya and hugged her tightly with her tiny hands around rafiya's neck. 

"mumma yuo woek up" Faira asked innocently making both rafiya's and faiz's heart melt. 

"Yes baby now come on let's give you a bubble bath" Rafiya said maiking faira squeal in joy. 

"Faiz ap bhi jake nah le" Rafiya said to which faiz nodded and kissed both of their heads and went to take a bath. 

****

After freshening up rafiya was making the breakfast and faira was sitting of kitchen slab and was blabbering in her cute voice.