"Apologies, but her highness is already off to her bed." The guard bowed and Taehyung didn't question further.

He then noticed Mina coming from outside. She looked at Taehyung and ignored him.

Taehyung really loved his pride but right now he wanted to know about Eunwoo so hurting his own pride,he went towards Mina to ask her about Eunwoo.

"Did you see Eunwoo?" Taehyung asked and Mina was looking so pissed off.

"Yes,he ditched me in the garden. You happy?" Mina angrily said at which Taehyung frowned.

"Ditched you?" Taehyung unsurely asked.

"I offered him to watch moon with me but he fucking went to the mansion because oh! His Taehyung couldn't sleep without that fucking lavender scent!" Mina angrily shouted and stomped her feets walking towards her room.

"What a bitch. Jealous because my husband cares for me." Taehyung said and walked out.

"Allow me to guard you." A guard politely said.

"No,it's only a short distance and in gonna find crown prince (Eunwoo) on the way ,so don't bother." Taehyung said with a smile at which the guard bowed and stood up back to his position.

Taehyung was singing while walking towards the mansion which seemed so dark and scary that time.

Taehyung entered in the mansion and found it very weird when he didn't see any single guard there.

Taehyung shouted Eunwoo's name and when he got no response,he understood that Eunwoo still picking the Lavender scent from their chamber and oh oh.......

___________
___________

Mina walked inside her room and smiled to herself when she saw Eunwoo sleeping there peacefully.

They sure had too much wine after dinner but the sleeping pills in Eunwoo's drink really did an amazing job.

Mina slowly climbed on  the bed and traced her fingers over Eunwoo's face.

"Why can't you see me how much I love you? Please......see that I'm suffering....... I've loved you since a long time...... please.....notice me baby." Mina said and a tear escaped from her eyes.

"I know I'm evil but all because of your love . Your love made me evil......." Mina said and gently laid beside Eunwoo whole hugging him.

It wasn't the first time she was sleeping with Eunwoo. They used to sleep a lot in the same bed when they were kids but the situations were different this time.

___________
____________

A strong scent hit Taehyung's nose and Taehyung felt some energy engulfing him. Taehyung's feet dragged him towards the source of that addicting scent and pheromones.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he noticed where his feet were taking him. He felt like his mind lost control over his body.

Entering in the chamber, Taehyung suddenly fell on his knees. He didn't know what happened to his body but the scent was reacting quite strongly for Taehyung's body.

Taehyung had his head hung low but when he raised it a little bit after a lot of courage,his soul left his body.

"Who the fuck allowed you here!?" It was pure vemonic voice.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

You like where it's going or shall I change the direct? 😗😏

^^^ look at his pretty petty body 😭😭😭😭 those soft pretty arms 😭😭

Love y'all

Byeeeee ~~~

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜