" Seulgi, do you know that girl that we hit her with the ball a few days ago?"

" Ohhh her... that's hanbin girlfriend."

" I know but who is she and what is her name?"

" What??? You didn't ask for her name when she ask to meet you??" Seulgi frowned.

" Well I kind of forget."

" By the way, what did she do to you that day? I wanna know"

" Uhhhh..." Jisoo trails off because that was a conversation only her and a girl know.

" She just scold me for being childish and ... and slap me" she lied.

" The fuck????" Seulgi cover her mouth.

" She dare to slap the great Kim Jisoo???"

" Stop being dramatic, now tell me her name."

" Kim."

" Yes?" Jisoo answer innocently.

" You stupid asshole, her surname is Kim. The rest I don't know. I only heard her friend often call her that"

" That's very useful Seul..."

" Jennie..." dahyun added with her arm cross.

" You know her???" Jisoo ask.

" She's pretty popular among us athletes tho, it's just that you guys never pay attention to."

" Jennie..."

A younger girl name ringing along Jisoo heart shape lip for a few second before she turn her head to see the owner of the name again. But this time jennie is not looking back because her attention is fully focus on hanbin who sat beside her right now.

Jisoo exhale lightly before tearing her gaze away.

—————

Jennie is enjoying lunch time with her friends, not until Jisoo show up at the opposite, looking all hot and pretty with a school uniform. She doesn't want to look at the brunette but she can't help and avert her gaze from time to time, but then she saw a brown orb girl wrapping her arms around Jisoo neck, not long after a few whispering, She saw her straddle Jisoo and start making out. Jennie quickly tear her gaze away, she feel like she just invaded someone privacy.

" I didn't know Jisoo's into girl" she wonder aloud.

" You don't know?? I thought you are her number one hater, so you probably know everything about her like a stalker" Nayeon tease.

" Can you go on a day without sticking your nose at me???" Jennie spit.

" she's been dating that cheerleader for awhile now. Let's say the longest she ever been in the relationship." Irene said.

" Who is she??"

" Soojoo. The popular cheerleader girl also a captain that we usually see when YG win" Momo spoke.

" Popular my foot. I never knew her" Jennie mumble.

" Yeah just because you always dig your head into a book" sana replied.

" How about your guys create a fanbase for hating me? Gosh what did I do so wrong" Jennie grumpily whine.

" Who's make my kitty mad?"

Hanbin poking Jennie cheek and smile sweetly when Jennie look at him.

They have to fight the urge not to puke right away when they saw two lovers give each other a disgusting look.