Chapter twenty-eight

Jeremy

"You're playing a dangerous game, sunshine." I murmur in her ear, my lips brushing the shell of it. She shivers and my body hums with satisfaction. Her face turns toward me putting our lips a hairsbreadth apart.

"You started this game, I'm simply finishing it." Blinking innocently at me she strokes my cock through my pants. The thing is, I know I started it and no way in hell am I taking my hand out from between her legs, but I might blow my load in my pants in the middle of this restaurant. I feel like that young boy who saw Lexie in a bikini for the first time since her breast had grown. I had a love hate relationship with our close friendship. Loving that she felt comfortable enough to whine about her boobs growing, bras, her period etc. Hate that she talked to me about her boobs. For a young boy starting to come into his teenage years it wasn't easy. Although her dick punching us if we stared at her chest or ass for too long kind of helped.

Lexie stops a waiter walking by asking if she can borrow a pencil. Taking a clean napkin, she starts drawing something on it before looking up at Dylan. "So, this question is really important and your answer will affect the outcome of this evening."

I push her panties to the side and explore her slit as Dylan nods. "Okay," he drags the word out confused as to where this is going.

Lexie jumps a bit as I push a digit inside her. Her eyes dart my way warningly. She flips the napkin toward him and holds out the pencil. "Where is the clitoris?" Callie's eyes widen and her cheeks go red. Dylan simply snatches the pencil leans forward and makes an X where I would have. Lexie nods approvingly and tosses a wink to Callie who looks as if she wants the ground to swallow her up. Dylan smirks leaning back in his seat.

Lexie's napkin falls off the table landing by my feet. Before I can fetch it for her, she pushes her chair back and goes under the table to pick it up. I mourn the loss of the warmth between her legs. My knee slams into the table knocking my glass over as her teeth sink into my ankle. Her tongue darts out to soothe the sting. I apologise profusely and help clean up the mess I made.

"You okay there, big guy?" Lexie teases squeezing my dick which jerks in response. I can feel precum leaking out the tip. "If you'll excuse me, I need to use the lady's room." She rises from her seat and motions between Callie and Dylan. "What's your favourite positions? Discuss." And with that the little she-devil saunters away with my eyes glued to her ass.

Alexandra

What am I doing? I stare at the tattoo on my arm letting it steel my hatred toward Jem and his long skilful fingers. Oh, for fucks sake, don't think about his fingers. Groaning I hang my head and stare down into the sink. The door opens as I straighten out my dress deciding to go back in and keep Jeremy's hands off of me. A lock clicks making me whirl toward the door.

"What do you think you're doing?" I say meaning to sound cold and harsh but it comes out breathless instead. Silently, Jeremy steps toward me making me back up until I hit the sink. He towers over me with hooded eyes, the pupils nearly swallow the entire steel grey irises. "Jeremy," his name that was meant to be a warning comes out as a plea.

"Yes, sunshine?" he purrs placing two fingers beneath my chin he tilts my face up toward his. His breath whispers across my lips.

"We shouldn't be doing this we're..." I search for a word that fits what the hell we are and come up empty.

"We're friends." He states sounding so goddamn sure of that. "We can be friends who occasionally give each other orgasms." He murmurs against my mouth as his fingertips trail a path up my left leg. The slit in the fabric of my dress parts for him like the water did for Moses. Jem smirks as my breathing hitches. His eyes trail down my neck to where my chest rises and falls on heavy breaths. "I've dreamt of what you'd taste like," his tongue darts out to wet his bottom lip, "what you'd feel like and the sounds you'd make as you come around my cock for years." His eyes flutter shut as he loses himself in those memories. My pussy throbs and I bite back a groan. "Tell me no, and I'll never touch you again. Not until you ask me to." His gaze meets mine. "What do you want, Lexie?"