Chapter twenty-two

Alexandra

Turns out, Jeremy has something called an ampallang and a pubic piercing. When Maddie asked what they looked like and Bella thought he should show us Callie and I came up with the brilliant idea to google it. With the help of Callie's phone we've, through animated photos of thirteen types of penis piercings, gotten an idea of what Jems pierced dick looks like.

We're discussing which piercing would be the most pleasing for the opposite sex while looking at the drawings when Jasmine says, "I don't know about dick piercings, probably because I'm not into people with dicks, but tongue piercings... mind blowing!" She places both of her fists next to her head and spreads her fingers out mimicking an explosion.

Bella smiles cheekily at us as her tongue darts out to show the metal ball resting on the pink flesh. She moves it around giving glimpses of the bar disappearing through the tongue and the metal ball underneath matching the one above. "It's a lot of fun for everyone involved." Her eyebrows waggle suggestively.

"Oh, I believe you." I laugh as my fingers swiftly move through Maddie's strawberry hair. Callie nods approvingly behind me surprised that I know how to do Dutch braids. I'm braiding two for Maddie as Callie braids one down the middle of my head. Once she's done with the beautiful hairdo, she moves on to braid Jasmines and Bellas hair as well. Even though my braiding isn't bad it's nowhere near as good as Callie's. Maddie thanks me and gushes over how pretty her hair looks now anyway which is sweet of her. As promised, Jem participates in everything. So, while I braid his short hair as much as possible, he paints Madeleine's nails a pretty shade of green.

After everyone's hairs been braided out of the way we paint on facemasks and paint each other's nails while it dries. It's a true girl's night in, like those you see in the movies. A while after it's gets dark Shade and Ryder reappear to ask what movie we want them to set up inside. We're all well and truly tipsy at this point and settle on Magic Mike deciding to do a double feature.

Stumbling inside I notice that the couch has been moved back. Lying on the floor in front of the TV is two large mattresses pushed together. Blankets and pillows are scattered across them. We take turns washing off masks in the downstairs bathroom before settling down in front of the large screen where Magic Mike is ready to play. The smell of popcorn and freshly baked cookies waft to us from the kitchen making me sigh dreamily. Trays overflowing with bowls of candy, popcorn, chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate chip cookies and ice cream are handed to us from Ryder and Shade. Well, they try to hand them to us but after noticing the drunk wobbly hands each of us are sporting they place them down around us instead.

Jem settles down onto the pushed back sofa giving us a bit of space. When none of us protest Shade and Ry joins him. Probably to keep an eye on us which I can appreciate since they don't say anything about our movie choice. They mumble amongst themselves and I get the feeling that they're not even trying to listen in on our conversations, which consist mostly of how hot the dancers are.

Callie falls onto her back sighing deeply after Channing Tatum has performed his infamous Pony dance. "I need sex." She groans rubbing her hands down her face. "Like seriously, it's been ages. I don't even think I remember how to do it anymore."

"Why not? You're hot as fuck!" I exclaim turning onto my stomach to look at her. "If I had a dick I'd totally fuck you." I assure her kicking my feet in the air. "And I'd be good at it too."

"After too many straight up bad to mediocre hook-ups I decided that it was either going to be good or nothing at all." Callie explains.

Maddie frowns. "How do you know if you don't... you know sleep with them?"