Chapter 318 - 320

Start from the beginning

Pooh.

Li Xue spurned his sinister intentions in her heart.

With a bright smile on his face, he raised his head and said: "No, I don't feel hard at all, I feel very happy!"

Admittedly, it's a bit tired, but it's not bitter at all. She is building her own kingdom, developing her own territory, and acquiring her own wealth. She will have authority, hold a scepter, and sit on the throne. Anyone who wants her life must meet her. Instead of showing off the blade, she immediately became meat on the cutting board, with no room for resistance.

Her eyes were scorching and dazzling, as if there was a small sun that pierced Qi Mo Nian, a person living in the dark, too dare to look directly, but she was yearning and greedy, and couldn't help approaching her.

"I support you." He said softly and forcefully, "As long as you like it, I support it."

He couldn't hide his pride at the moment. This is the girl he likes, so different.

"Thank you." Li Xue smiled slightly.

Reluctantly accompany him to finish a meal, and then he was sent home.

"Take it." Qi Monian picked up a huge bouquet of roses, "just treat it as a birthday present."

The flower he used to confess did not allow her to refuse.

Li Xue did not refuse, and calmly accepted: "Thank you for your gift, I am very happy."

She rejected him, she actually had the courage to reject him, Li Xue was very happy. Every time you refuse him, you will be happier the next time you refuse. This is the joy of resistance!

"Can you hold it? Do you want me to send it up for you?" Qi Monian asked with a smile.

He still didn't give up going to her house.

She can refuse to be his girlfriend, but she cannot refuse his closeness.

He doesn't mind her use, he doesn't care about her refusal, but he always gets back a little interest.

"You are not afraid of trouble." Li Xue thought for a moment, and soon responded.

If he dares to move her, she will spray him with chili water!

There is a bottle under the coffee table in the living room!

If he doesn't move his hands or feet, they will be treated like ordinary friends. Anyway, she told him that she would not consider personal issues until she succeeded in her career. If he wants to pester her, she will acquiesce that he accepts to be her ordinary friend.

"How can it be troublesome?" Qi Monian was overjoyed, smiled very sincerely, and immediately took off his seat belt, "This is my honor."

Holding a huge bouquet of roses, he sent Li Xue upstairs.

Then, I saw a photo on the coffee table with a slight smile on his face.

"Who is this?" he asked inadvertently, sitting on the sofa, pointing to the photo.

Li Xue was receiving water at the drinking fountain. He glanced back after hearing the words, her eyes condensed, and she turned her head back, her voice faint: "It's Yinyin, I told you before."

That is a group photo of the two of them.

"Are you reconciled?" Qi Monian's eyes were dim.

Li Xue holding two water glasses, came over, sat down on the sofa, and put a glass in front of him: "No."

Holding the water cup, taking a sip, looking at the group photo on the coffee table, the voice is faint: "I'm still recovering."

Hearing this answer, Qi Monian was not satisfied, frowning, and a little chill in his tone: "She broke off with you for no reason, and made you save it. It seems a bit unsympathetic."