Chapter 315 - 317

Start from the beginning

fate? Nie Yuan, right?

Thinking of this, Li Xue laughed again, clutching the place where she was knocked, smiling a little stupidly: "Yes, I have to thank myself." After speaking, she raised her head again and looked at Shaoyin, "Thanks to Yinyin too. "

If Yinyin were not smart and strong, where would the 80 million come from?

Have a fart relationship with Qi Mo Nian!

He will only count her!

If it weren't for the sound reminder, she is still kept in the dark, and I am afraid that Qi Monian will calculate it, and she doesn't know if she can touch 80 million.

"The name of the studio is Jiaxue, how about it?" She asked when she looked up at Shaoyin.

Shao Yin nodded: "Okay."

The two got together and discussed starting a company.

No one is drinking anymore, drinking coffee instead, checking information, writing business plans, and getting busy.

Qi Monian got the news of Li Xue's resignation for the first time.

But he only contacted her two days later.

"I happened to pass by your company downstairs to have lunch together?"

Shaoyin is running the company registration, and Li Xue is running the office space lease.

Although she has money now, she doesn't want to spend it indiscriminately, and intends to spend every penny on the ground. Therefore, running the office is very careful, the size of the site, space layout, property, water and electricity, transportation, prices, etc. all need to be compared.

She was very tired, and bargaining with others was dry and exhausted. But the spirit is very refreshing, thinking that the future is free and brilliant, I can't stop jumping for joy.

When the mobile phone rang the message alert, she subconsciously opened it and looked at it, but did not expect Qi Monian to send a message. The moment she saw that sentence, the smile on her face gradually faded away.

Qi Monian is a horrible existence.

Without his potential threat, how perfect her life would be.

However, it is precisely because of Qi Monian's existence that her life has turned a corner from being a worker to an entrepreneur.

She should still thank him.

"I have resigned and I am not working at that company now, [embarrassed]."

send.

Put away the phone, unscrew the mineral water bottle, and fill it up with his head up.

She is not so scared of Qi Monian now.

Loyal friends, strong funds, and a bright future, all these make her heart full of strength, and she is not so afraid of anything, including the crazy Qi Mo Nian.

If he just pursued her, it would be fine. If he dared to do anything to destroy her career, life, and future, then--

Just then, the phone rang.

Li Xue frowned, screwed on the bottle cap, took out the phone, and found that Qi Monian was calling.

Not surprisingly.

"Hello." She answered the phone.

Qi Monian’s voice came from the phone: "You resigned? Because of what? Are you unhappy?"

No. She was fired.

But there is no need to talk to him about these.

"Yeah." Li Xue admitted directly, and then said: "I'm sorry, I couldn't eat with you this time. Maybe it's not fate."