Torture (Ch.4)

Notification

Just a quick warning for you guys, I was not made aware of this problem until I searched through the previous chapters. That I had named two of the female characters... The same name.
Please be aware of spelling and don't ask about future chapters on different books. 
I'm doing my best, and it's been really hard stepping back in the shoes of a writer. Especially since... Well, I feel like I let you guys down.
With that out of the way.
Let's enjoy the next chapter.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

[Y/N's Pov]

Leaning against the wall, I blew a raspberry as he seemed to move slower than normal. Then focused on the lights, which were the only means of light allowing me to peer into this dark corridor. With a sigh, I turned back to my last task, reading it one more time, just to see what had happened.

Name - Y/N
Age - 8
Rank - None
Fame - None
Occupation - Slave

Strength - 20
Dexterity - 20
Constitution - 15
Intelligence - 9
Wisdom - 20
Charisma - 13
Luck - 4

Credits - 0
Midiclorian count - 6,200

[Skills]

Common Skills
Meditation Lv. 20 (19%) [Novice]

Maintenance
Rank – E (8/10)

Scan
Rank – D (11/15)

Languages
Galactic Common - (100%)
Huttese - (100%)
Shyriiwook - (100%)

FIghting Style

Echani – Fighting style
Rank Level – 40 (91%) / [ Advance Novice]

Mandalorian - Fighting style
Rank Level - 36 (21%) / [Advanced Novice]

Force Powers

[Precognition (F)]
Description: Is a force ability utilized by Jedi Knights and Sith Lords to peer into the future to know where and when an attack was coming from.
Effect: 5%

[Telekinesis - Rank (F)]
Description: Was a neutral ability that most Force-sensitives had, which allowed them to move and otherwise manipulate physical matter in a variety of ways, all with the power of the Force. The ability was virtually ubiquitous among Force-sensitive individuals and organizations, though the techniques could differ greatly. It had a tremendous number of applications, both combative and utilitarian.
Effect: 5%

[Animal Bond - Rank (F)]
Description: Animal bond, also referred to as Animal friendship, was required to control an animal. Once calmed, the animal could be used by the Force user in various ways, including as a mount or guard beast. This was taught to many of them as a passive ability. 

*Force ability can only improve when masters or masters are willing to train in said field.*

Perks

[A Mandalorian]
Description:
A perk restricted to the Mandalorians and their people. Mandalorians make war their life, their belief. Weapons training dealing with blasters, explosives and even hand to hand combat is 15% easier and more effective.

Perk - [Warrior of battle]
Description
: This perk is only given to those that not only enjoy the battle. But also learn from it. Rarely does one enjoy conflict, but when it comes to spars. You tend to learn more and retain knowledge for your next fight. (+10%)
This perk also offers a mental fortitude that aids the fighter. Allowing them never to give up. (2%)