Sixteen.

A/N: Sorry marami talaga akong time skip lagi.

3 YEARS LATER--

I always thought it was him who broke me but now I realize that it's not him it's me who made the decision to not cut him off of my life, it was me who made that decision. It was me who broke my own heart.

I couldn't let go of him and my feelings for him up to the point that I used his rut so that I could feel him. I knew I'd get pregnant. I wanted a piece of him in me. Then I had the twins. It was me who choose to suffer.

Staying in Los Angeles made me realize a few things. I went to therapy because my lack of trust cause me to panic everytime people talk to me. I almost build a wall around me afraid I'd get hurt again. But then overtime I was healing. I leaned to accept everything.

When I entered Klein Museum and they're swimming club. I realized I missed my old life. I entered as the Chief Assistant in the sports department. So I always see them when they practice and I still love swimming. I still love the rush when you swim.

Kelly's been busy with his life hiding from me for three years he only went to say goodbye and that someday we'll see each other again.. He only calls pero di ko siya makontak and I was shocked to learn that Carlisle's been in coma for a two years and he's been frantically looking for Kelly. Honestly I felt guilty for not being there with him. I was busy healing myself while he's been hurting.

My kids last name was changed 3 years ago to Dmitri. The twins was already in college while Molly's in grade 2, Achelous is in grade 10. The kids grow up too fast that I couldn't handle things anymore. Morrigan wants to live separately the moments she turned 18. She said she loves his dad but want to be alone but still my jolly girl who attracts everyone but strong enough to protect herself.
Keegan puts this wall around himself which makes it hard for anyone to approach him, I think it was because of me. I think my Keegan's afraid of getting hurt. Morrigan said her twin's insufferable sometimes because he always plans everything. Keegan was still with my mom and Molly. They're still staying in Dmitri.

I had to let Molly go back in Philippines because she has to study there. She's still my ball of sunshine.

I haven't really talked to Heegan since the moment I left the country. I was afraid that everything I tried to built will crash. I still love him, I always do but I learned now that it wasn't always enough yet he's still all of the things that I want but can't have.

He always sent me flowers and letters. He still keeps on giving me rings and keeps on asking me to marry him that sometimes I wanna believe him. He said he will wait for me. I'm scared to read his letter. I'm a coward.

I was back in reality when my phone rings, it was Morrigan. I am back here in Philippines due to some things about work. We were opening a new swimming arena for the new branch of Klein's museum and I just told my children na nandito na ako sa pinas. Dumiretso ako sa site pagkalapag ng eroplano ko.

  "Papa, where are you? I missed you papa. My class is done na, I could pick you up po..." She really has grown up. Parang ang bilis. Parang kelan lang napakaliit palang nila. She already has a car when she graduated high school.

"No baby, let's meet sa Hermion's call your brother and also bring Molly okay."

She sighed. "Papa... You can go sa house. You can meet dad naman po. If you--"

I shook my head. "Baby... Let's not talk about this okay? Now be good and do what I told you. I love you, see you..."

I saw the manager coming my way. "Hello Mr. Diaz, the head branch already called. Thank you for coming here. Yung sa site the architect wants to send their firs draft para sa arena po so they're asking kung kelan kayo free?" He asked me.

I scrolled through my phone to see my schedule,"I'm free the day after tomorrow." After nang meeting and introduction pumunta na ako sa meeting place namin ng mga anak ko. I really am tired. I tried calling Kelly but no response. Naiinis na ako don. Napaka malihim. Didiretso na lang siguro ako sa bar ni Carlisle.

"How's your study kids?" I asked during our meal. Lima kami dito kasama si Achelous. My kids grew up really fast. I'm thankful to Heegan too for having the patience even when his kids sometimes act like spoiled brats especially Morrigan.

So we were talking about things that we didn't usually talk about. They tell me stories of what they did. I've been busy for these past years tho that's why I was really shocked seeing them grew up.

"Papa... I want to change my last name back to yours." Morrigan said out of the blue. Anyway she's been saying this I didn't know that he still hates her father. Akala ko kasi kahit papano okay na sila.

I gazed at her. My heart was pounding so hard. Is this my fault again? Nagulat din si Achelous but not Keegan. So I looked at him. "Keegan? You know this right? It's impossible that you didn't know, you're twins..." He slowly nod his at me.

"Papa, please..." Pakiusap ni Morrigan sa akin na parang desidido na siya sa gusto niya na parang hinihintay niya lang ang pag payag ko.

"Why?"

"I want too. I want your last name. I love you more than dad. Please, Papa..."

Napahawak ako sa sentido ko. Really? Why do you have to get his attitude when you hate him so much? I shook my head and sighed. "We will talk this later, Morri. Not now... Please."

I'm so tired. When will this stop? I thought everything was fine now. But do I have the right to stop my kids for the decisions they wanna make? Malalaki na sila and as I said. I can't shelter them from the world forever.

Morrigan and I was the only one left. But before she leave, I asked her again.

"Morrigan why? I thought everything's okay? Your dad, he did everything just to make up for his mistakes baby. So why?" Honestly? It hurts me too. I've been dreaming for so long for my kids to have their father last name and now she wants to change it back? Why does my daughter have to be so stubborn?

She smiled at me and held my hand. I saw how her eyes wants to plead like this is so important to her. "Honestly papa? I love dad yet I still hate him so much. I hate him as much as I love you. I remember how much pain he put you through--" I cupped her cheeks and I almost sob.

"Oh, baby... T-That's not your daddy's fault like I always told you-"

She held my hand which holding her cheeks. "I know papa, I know how much you love him. That's why I hated love and seeing him reminds me of how you cry everytime because of him. so please papa... If you do not want me to go crazy, please let me..."

A tear fell from her eyes. Oh Gods. Dad what do I do? Was this my karma for hurting you and mom before? "I'll talk to your dad. I love you, Morrigan. Remember that..."