Chapter 4- The first day

Start from the beginning

We walked around in the hallways until we found a huge door with '1A' written beside it.

Rimuru: "I guess this is the one. Man it's big. Even Dagruel can easily pass through the gate. I wonder why?"

<<It's so that people with quirks that enhance their height can pass through.>>

"I see that makes sense"

We both then entered the room immediately noticing 2 people arguing about desks. They both stopped when they noticed me and Midoriya entering. The blue haired guy then started walking towards us.

Iida:"Good morning! My name is Tenya Iida from Soumei-"

Midoriya "Ah we already heard that. My name is Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you Iida."

Iida: " Likewise Midoriya! And you are?..."

Rimuru: "Ah I am Rimuru Tempest. Just call me Rimuru. Not used to people calling me by my last name. Nice to meet you Iida."

(Iida) "Same here Miss Rimuru. Also Midoriya, I want to apologize for my rude behaviour at the entrance exam! You even grasped the secret of rescue points. I didn't even notice it! Therefore, I am sorry for misjudging you.

Midoriya: "???? What is bro yapping about?"

"Ah- It's the green haired sheep kid!"

Midoriya "What?"

We both turned around to see the same brown haired girl from the entrance exams.

Uraraka: "Nice to meet you! I am Ochako Uraraka! Thank you for saving me*

Midoriya: "Likewise! Also ummm....I am not really a sheep kid. I was just really nervous then at the exam and stuttured"

Uraraka: "Oh is that so....(so I guess he wasn't a wierd kid after all) What's your name by the way?

Rimuru: "My name is Rimuru, Midoriya's friend. Nice to meet ya."

Uraraka: "Nice to meet you too-"

"If you want to make friends then pack your bags and go home."

Everyone: "Eh?-"

We all looked down to see a....yellow caterpillar shaped sleeping bag?

???: "Alright it took you 8 seconds to be quiet. Now sit down."

Everyone: "R-right."

Rimuru: "This Hobo is our teacher?"

We all then sat down and waited for instructions.

???: "Alright my name is Shota Aizawa and I will be teaching your class as your home room teacher."

He then takes out a blue sports uniform.

"Wear these and come to the ground. Come quickly and don't keep me waiting. My patience has hit rock bottom lately."

We all obey the instructions and take the uniforms.
While they head to the dressing rooms, I just absorb the clothing with <Azathoth> after which light covers my body. A second later, the light disperses with me wearing the uniform.

{A.N:Kind of how luminous does it during walpurgis but faster.}

The other students were a bit shocked after seeing that but then snapped out of it and left for the locker rooms.

Aizawa:"Oh you came rather quickly. Are the other students also done?"

Rimuru:"Nope. Only me cause I didn't want to go to the locker room for reasons so I changed using my quirk."