"Hey," Aang said pointing ahead of us,"Theres some food,"

"Finally," Sokka and I said, we were both extremely hungry.

"What do you have?" Sokka asked the man.

"Flaming fire flakes," The man replied, showing us a little steaming pouch,"Best in town,"

"I'll take em," Sokka said desperately shoving them in his mouth. He yelled and spit them back out. I sighed and tasted one for myself.

"Flaming fire flakes," Katara said crossing her arms,"Hot? What do you know?"

"Hm,"The spicy taste lingered in my mouth,"Not bad," I put a few more in my mouth.

Sokka looked at me confused as I shrugged eating a few more,"What it's tasty?"

"Um," I leaned over to the vendor,"But you have some water right?" Realizing that eating too many does make the burning sensation more prominent.

"This is a special green mango peach tea drink for fire flakes," The man said, handing me a glass jar,"It's sweet enough to null the spice,"

"Thank you," I said politely, taking the jar.

"Hey, look at this!" Aang said. We walked to where he pointed, a puppet show was about to begin.

A puppet of Fire Lord Ozai introduced the scene, an earth bender puppet tried to attack the Fire Lord. The kids gasped in fear. But the Fire Lord puppet completely burned the earth bending puppet making everyone cheer.

"Fire Nation propaganda is a bit," I whispered to Sokka who just watched in horror at the scene in front of us,"Intense," 

We walked away from whatever that was, following Aang to where a larger crowd stood.

"Aang hold on, where are we going?" Katara asked.

"I don't know, but there's a big crowd so it must be good," He said.

"Knowing the Fire Nation, it's probably an execution," Sokka said.

"Do we really have to go and find out?" I asked but no one listened as Sokka pulled me to push through the crowd all the way to the front.

We watched a fire bending performer do tricks on stage. It was pretty amazing to watch from a distance knowing that it won't be some kind of attack on your life. The magician released birds in the wake of his fire. The people cheered as Aang looked a bit too happy to see the trick.

"I gotta learn that trick," Aang said with a big smile.

The magician asked for a volunteer from the crowd to help his next trick. Aang quickly offered himself.

I pulled down Aang's arm.

"What are you doing?" Sokka asked.

"I wanna get a closer look," Aang answered.

"It's gonna get us caught," I said.

"It's better if we don't attract any attention to ourselves," Katara whispered.

"How about you little lady?" The man said pointing to me. I shook my head pointing to my sister.

"She really wants to go," I said, wincing at the fact that I pushed my sister into doing this. I don't do large crowds like this, the eyes on me made me uncomfortable.

She backed away a little, "Aw she's shy, let's give her some encouragement folks!" The man said as the crowd cheered loudly. A group of kids pushed my sister forward.

"Sorry," I whispered as she went past me.

"Kya," She hissed making me wince again.

The man pulled her onto the stage.