Chapter 5

Uzui goes to his wives for advice and the Hashira talk about one of Tomioka's notoriously bad habits, Uzui, and his wives also decide what their next course of action will be.

WARNING: Mentions of suicide and Uzui not having the best opinion on that subject matter, also slight eating disorders.

-linebreak-

Uzui knows sounds. He's the Lord of Sound!

Which is why something about this isn't sounding fucking right.

So when he can't figure it out and he knows he isn't going to get much but vicariously derived answers from the other Pillars he goes to those opinions he trusts above them all:

His wives.

His beautiful, ethereal wives.

Hinatsuru, Makio, and Suma, his beautiful, flamboyant, and kind wives.

God does the thought of them make his heart want to simply burst, the love he has for them is hard to even put into words, it makes him want to sing from the rooftops about how much he loves them but even that wouldn't be enough. He trusts them all with his life; they do the same in return for him, and he couldn't be any more grateful for it.

Tengen trust them, but initially, he hadn't planned to get them involved in his friend's little exploits around a certain pillar, what he expected to be nothing less than a momentary drivel that has now turned into something more. As much as he's sure his wives would love to be involved in these kinds of things- they were always so interested in what his jobs entailed- there are some things he'd rather not burden them with, that would be situations like these.

The thing is he knows Tomioka is an utterly hopeless case. Men like him are bound to die either by their own hands or someone else's. If Tomioka is going to go out there and kill himself then he won't stop him, he probably won't even be able to the man is notoriously stubborn. Sure, he'll feel bad about it, maybe a little numb but if he can't get past his own past as everyone else did, if he can't get over himself then maybe he's just better left off dead. Besides maybe if he actually talked about his issues, this wouldn't be a problem.

Uzui is sure Rengoku would happily abide his services if he needed a shoulder, the same with Himejima, and Kanroji, maybe even Kocho, so if the man doesn't want to talk about his issues then that's his own problem. Yet here he is trying to figure out a way to get him to admit to those problems even with how disturbing they might end up being.

God the things he does for this organization are unparallel to how much he gets paid for working in it. And now he's dragging his wives into this ordeal as well. God, he should get paid for trying to help this man, he didn't come here to be some ordinary guy's therapist, and neither did any of them yet here he is being forced into it because he respects his boss too much to say no to them.

God this is fucking- "Um, hon?"

To say he jumps out of his seat would be an understatement because he quite literally almost does exactly that along with more. By the time he settles himself back down he takes notice that all three of his wives are now looking at him, wide-eyed, one in the middle of chewing while the others were just about to pick up their food.

.

.

.

No one exchanges much of a word until Hina lays her hand on his shoulder, her eyes soft and kind as she peers up at him. "Did something happen on that mission that's got you such on edge lately?" He can only shake his head, not knowing why such a reaction was spurred out of him.

A Flower That Blooms in the Rainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें