Chapter 11. The Monster And The Willow

You were making your way to Bloom's and Flora's room since you could hear Stella's voice all the way to the hall, you put your book at rest and went to check up on the noise. Usually, you'd just let it pass, but had to see what was the hustle about. 
You barely managed to dodge a pillow thrown your way followed by a WATERING CAN! 

"I've had it with you and these experiments Flora! you've turned this room into a chemistry lab!" Stella was saying, making her point clear. 

"Look, I have a test to prepare and so does Bloom, We go to the stimulation room tomorrow and I need to run some last-minute tests, no one has a problem here so I wonder why do you?" Flora questioned. 
You could hear muffled something like someone was struggling. In Musa's and Tecna's room so you hurried and opened Tecna's closet and freed her from the veins which held her. 

"Gosh, I was just getting some trousers while those creepy crawlers bind me!" Tecna cried. 

"You didn't notice that Musa?" You asked, "Well, I don't really snoop around people's closet." Musa shrugged. 

"You did know Flora was studying right shouldn't you keep the antidotes ready?" You asked again. 

"Oh I am so so sorry! I didn't mean any of this!" Flora cried barging into the room. 

"Okay so here's the thing Y/n, why should we keep antidotes when Flora is testing her plants!" Musa almost exclaimed. 

"That's right, oh my god girls I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean this and oh my god!" Flora apologetically cried. 

"Um don't you think these things need to go?" Stella asked. 

"Your right, It's just a disaster what I've been doing. Let me get my things in a sec and I'll leave to the black mud swamp." Flora said sadly. 

"I'll go with you besides it won't be bad Flora actually you'll get plenty of ground so you can see your experiment results on a larger ground, you'll get plenty of sunlight to." You added helping Flora collect her things. 

"Y/n no, Flora that place is not fit for anything look we don't want you to go there right." Bloom sounded as though it was more of a statement than a question, none of the girls replied anything you and Flora gathered the things and left outside. 

"Oh I actually can't believe you all followed me here!" Flora said herself shocked when she saw everyone had arrived

"yeah me neither." Stella picked up her platform heels admiring the dirt scattered across it. "Hope we don't have to be here any longer than we have to." 

"Oh don't worry we don't need to be here long at all.... I just need help for one of my experiments to find this flower." Flora flipped through the books landing on an purple flower. 

"You need the cheerful gladioli, what are you going to do with it?" You asked confused. 

"Oh it's always an handy antidote for any of those witches." Flora replied.