Chapter 1. An Unexpected Event

"Happy birthday honey, As usual already awake?" Vanessa your mother called out "Why didn't you come downstairs?" 
"Oh thank you mother, got caught up in the book." You said running your hands through the hardcover of the purple fold, "You and your sister are very much alike, why do you read such silly things?"
"It's only silly when we don't believe in magic mother... Anyway is Bloom awake?" You asked excited to see your sister on your sixteenth birthday. Bloom always knew, how to make an event special. "Come on, Why don't you see for yourself?" 
You nodded and made your way to your sister's bedroom, there it was messy as usual. A book was thrown on the floor, you picked it up and kept it in the side table. "Why hello keiko" The bunny rushed into your arms, as you caressed it, "Bloom wake up..... Your late for school!" Vanessa winked at you, Bloom sprang up in the speed of lightning.
"Oh why didn't you wake me up!?" 
"And N/N Happy Birthday, sweet sixteen. Really N/n why didn't you wake me up!?"
"You know... You were up really late last night, and like your sister, you were reading. But, your sister woke up." Your mother said again. Apparently she didn't hear that, because she was to busy blabbering on- 

"I can't believe this neither of you woke me up." You were silently smiling, and giggling the whole time. "Hang on!" Bloom suddenly said, "My alarm didn't go on, because school is out, I'm on vacation and so is N/n." Bloom hugged you as she kissed your cheek, "Happy birthday N/n." You smiled and returned the gesture "Thank you sis, now that your ready can we go to the park?" You asked getting exhausted being in the house.

"Oh your jokes aren't funny mom." Bloom huffed.

"But that doesn't stop you from falling for it." You commented, Your mother smiled at you,
"I'm going back to bed I am sleepy." She went back under the covers, you rolled your eyes. 
"Come on sis.. Let's go outside!" You said again.
"Now that school is out.. you both can help in the shop." Your mother walked out the door.
You sighed and went outside and downstairs "Good Morning Sunshine, Happy sweet sixteen ."
You smiled brightly "Thank you dad, slept well?" You asked cheerfully filling your glass with hot chocolate.  Bloom to shortly after you came arrived. 

"I am not gonna spend my summer, working and helping around the shop, I wanna go on a vacation with my friends and my sister that would have been the best thing!" Bloom complained.

"Sis here." You handed her a cup of hot chocolate, she immediately took it. She loved your Hot Chocolates "When your older you can go."

"When do you mean older?" 

"Come on sis, calm down." You sipped your chocolate as you sat down.

"We thought to get you a little something, to make the summer more enjoyable." Mike started 

"Oh Thank you" Bloom rushed out, to the front door.

"I'll go with her to", in the front door and there were two bicycles one was purple with beautiful red and pink roses. The other one was for Bloom a blue one with flowers.

"Oh, the flowers are lovely.. Thank you."

"Oh" You could see Bloom expected better.

"We will be going out for sometime, You walked side by side with Bloom.

"They will never understand N/n I wanted a scooter."

"Yes, Sis but there just so worried and concerned." 

"HEY Y/N, BLOOM" Came a voice you knew all to well, Bloom turned around to see Mitzi.

"Well no, we will be going away very soon." You could tell Bloom was quite irritated.

"The same old beach?, I'll send you a postcard from our vacation."

"Hopefully they don't get scared of your arrival." You fired to the annoying girl.