Chapter 5. A Date With A Disaster

Hello everyone, Before I begin I just want to let you all know- I am trying to update this Fanfiction as regular as I can but with my exams, it's getting hard, Also I'm updating Prophecies and Lies and also Beauty and The Beast- With that being written do enjoy this chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all had to go to the kitchen, as an Kitchen duties before breakfast to be fair you did not mind, Cooking and baking has always been an hobby of yours and you would often make breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at your home back in Gardenia your dear Bloom is the one who you have to hope does not burn the toast. Flora and Musa were doing alright, But you were the one doing it as a chef. You knew Stella had evaded her Kitchen duties probably planning for her date with Sky. Right now you were peeling the carrots-
"Oh god! This is so tiring we are in an school full of magic, and we are using our hands. Why can't we use magic? Makes the work a hundred times faster." Bloom huffed and threw her apron "Come on Bloom, It's actually really relaxing." You defended cooking don't worry Y/n is her cooking. "Yeah, For you.. Cause you do it well and I have to hope these breads don't become a roast." Bloom complained. 
The chef barged in "How'ever the food taste's much better when it's done with hands." He was really irritated, "After I graduate I am gonna eat outside everyday." Musa said. 

"Umm Hi Mr Australia" Australia stomped toward you all while asking questions "How is the side dish coming along? With the toast? Hmm" He inspected your freshly baked bread and tore a piece from it and chewed it, Then he seemed to have a twinkle in his eye "Hmm This bread is marvelous who made it?" 
"That only Y/n can do." Musa sighed "It's her hobby." She added. He seemed to relax a bit but then he saw the way Musa had peeled the potatoes and the omelet and he huffed walking towards Musa "What is this eh? These Potatoes are to small take of less skin girl! and the Omelets! Don't forget to flip them." Bloom, Musa, Tecna and Bloom hurried to get them, You followed closely behind Bloom "Shall I flip the Omelet?" You whispered to your sister, "Don't worry N/n leave it to me." Bloom said confidently. 

Flora and Tecna flipped the omelets just fine, While Musa almost dropped it and Bloom, Oh my my where did the poor omelet go, Oh right on the fan stay there omelet your much safer there anyway, "Oh my god! I am so sorry! I-I don't even know how that happened, Oh what a disaster!" Bloom cried to Australia he gave her a glare. "Oh! What an total disaster I don't know weather I'm being helped or being given punishment, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? TURN OFF THE FAN!" He yelled, Flora ran "I-I'll do it." Instead she made the fan rotate faster "Come down little omelet! Trust me no one will eat you." Musa joked Bloom and Tecna could barely contain there laughs, "No dear omelet your much safer there." You added as loud shouts of laughter escaped all of your lips, "Oh w'at an disaster really! I must keep you all away from the kitchen, except for that girl somehow." He said referring to you.

"Now keep an eye on the toast." He scowled as he walked out the door "Driven him nuts?" You commented "Oh he has no sense of humor at all!" Musa commented. 

The Stella walked in looking abnormally more happier that she usually looked "Girls I have some wild news." Stella announced "You managed to get out of kitchen duties, We know great." Tecna said bored. "Or have an date with Sky?" You asked from the other end of the kitchen, She looked shocked "H-how--" 

"How did I know? If there is any 'wild news' then it has to be one of your dates so it is when?" You asked coming towards her after washing your hands, She smirked at you "An invitation--"

"To Black Lagoon, I've never seen it with a prince congratulations Stella" You interrupted her again "How do you know!?" Stella looked at you in pure shock clearly she remembered she never told anyone "I don't know.. You want help with your outfit?" You asked, She smiled nodding her head "I could use some finishing touches and N/n you'll do come on!" She grabbed your arm as the girls followed behind you- "Ok here's the thing Stella the reason you'll always need hep with your outfits is because you have so many outfits, you won't know where each one is." You examined the cloths "That's the problem N/n it is why I've called you."