Chapter 6. Mission At Cloud Tower

"Sword of the power part of the lineal right to the princess of the sun and moon of Solaria, That means it belongs to you." Bloom raised her voice slightly in the last part "Yes. Of course, it belongs to me but I would have told you this if you had asked." Stella smiled. 
"Whatever they're doing it involves a lot of destruction... They have Stella's ring that they have been hunting for so long. But, Why would they need it?" You wondered "The sword's ring has been in my family forever." Stella said.

"Yes, N/n's point makes sense why are they so eager to have it?" Musa mused "These Trix are no ordinary witches, To simply steal. Whatever their planning maybe world domination Or destruction." You said "Y/n you're sounding like such a pessimist" Stella huffed "Stella I'm no pessimist but these are the Trix I am talking about. You've seen how evil they were, They were ready to take a life just for the ring, What makes you think they won't do it again?" You asked. 

All of them started looking at you for more explanation, "I can feel it they want the dragon flame inside the ring... I don't know why I'm getting this feeling. The ring doesn't contain that kind of power." You said again "Well it is a valuable object," Flora said "Yes, But why such a particular object? Only the ring?" You were completely lost in thought-

Stella's ring they worked so hard to get, why? Why did they need it for? They have searched for years to get this ring they must be planning to misuse the ring, But in your head, you knew they were after the flames of the dragon. Why did they need such a powerful power? Surely it mustn't be just for feeling powerful right? 

"Y/n? Y/n?" Bloom's voice snapped you out of your chain of thoughts "Yes?" You asked looking at Bloom "You were zoned out?" You nodded "What else did you find out about the ring is?" 

"Oh right.. Stella I found some very interesting things about the ring as well, The ring was created a long time ago. No one knows when but it was sculpted out of a ring immersed in light. Which still flows today and it is only one of the many rings offered by the great sacred fire." Bloom ended. 
Their sacred fire, Could it be the dragon flame? And why are you feeling so connected to it? Did Bloom feel it too? And what were your powers? You could do everything Bloom, Flora, Tecna, Musa and Stella do- You could control and use the fire, you could listen to the voices of nature, You could connect with Technology and you could summon the light. But, what were your strengths true powers? 
"Woah and I always thought that the history of Solaria is super boring." All the girls started laughing while you smiled "Now what is the sacred fire?" Tecna asked, "Excellent question Ms. Tecna." 

"A question we don't have an answer to." You added for everyone to laugh harder "Hey Bloom, Y/n! Your talking just like Grizelda."

You all started walking towards the halls "Listen to this in the universe when there was nothing a mythical dragon created life from a flame." Bloom said, "Well is it just a Mythical thing or what?" Flora asked Bloom "Well I think It represents a symbol or an embodiment of good and evil" You looked at Tecna "I didn't get one thing you were saying, Stella, you must know about this." You asked, "Well History is not my strongest point.." Stella started "Oh right! As a princess, you must have other work." Flora smirked, "For instance shopping?" You smirked another loud laughter was heard.

"I think I'm gonna go back to the library. I want to find more bout this flame, Too many questions unanswered." Bloom said, "Wait I'm coming to..." You said Okay bye, You heard the girls say.

"For some reason N/n I don't think the dragon is just a myth.." Bloom said "I agree Sis I wanted to ask you do you feel connected to the flames in your transformation? I feel the energy when I transform, Specially from the flames... Did you?" You asked pondering on your thoughts "Yes sometimes but N/n I know there is something important we must know, I can feel it and I know you can." Bloom said confidently "Maybe I can help you both." You both turned around swiftly and were relieved when you saw Faragonda "Headmistress if you know? Can you help us?" You asked wanting to know more about this power-"Yes, Follow me."